What's new

Please pray for my Popho jee good health

I hope she gets well soon. But recovery from brain haemorrhage is slow and incomplete. Unless the haemorrhage is at the periphery which can be drained via surgery.

ohh!! :( hope she recovers soon...she'll b in my prayers
hope u are doing ur part best by admitting her in best available hospital! in pakistan or india(dont know which gujat u r talking abt)...may god bless her......god is watching...she'll b okay

Please do keep her in your prayers. It's hard time for us.. My bro was crying a while back when he said that she is not been able to breath properly and it could be her last moments.. May Allah increase her life.. Her cousin (my cousin) is leaving for the airport in few hours as his flight is of today evening. I hope he is able to see his mother alive and hopefully in good condition.

I do realise that whomsoever suffers from such a moment, he/she is probably never recovered to full strength but I hope and pray to Allah that May he recover her and give her best of health once again.

May god grant her soul eternal peace

Last edited:
Please pray for my popho jee. She died about an hour ago. May Allah give her a place in Jannat-ul-Firdous and May she rest in eternal peace

Allah unhain Jannat ul Firdous main aa'la maqaam ata farmaye aur qabar aur mehshar ke azaab se mahfooz rakhay... Aameen Summa Aameen

Inna lillahi wa inna illaihi raji'un

Very sorry to hear about your loss @Aether. May Almighty Allah blesses her soul, Amin.

Please pray for my popho jee. She died about an hour ago. May Allah give her a place in Jannat-ul-Firdous and May she rest in eternal peace

Allah unhain Jannat ul Firdous main aa'la maqaam ata farmaye aur qabar aur mehshar ke azaab se mahfooz rakhay... Aameen Summa Aameen

Ameen,

Allah unhe Jannat al firdous main maqam ata farmaye.

Ameen

@Aether sorry to hear brother, إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎

May Allah swt grant her paradise ameen.

Back
Top Bottom