What's new

Please pray for my mom

May Allah give her recovery and health .. and give patience to all of you and your family .

May Allah ease her pain---& give you strength to face the emotional hardships---. Ameen

I pray for her speedy recovery. Stay strong brother.

In'sha'allah she will make a speedy recovery. I hope Allah will also give you the strength in this difficult time.

May Allah almighty grant her full recovery. May Allah almighty bring shifa in her health by his beautiful names.

I'll pray for your mother..may Allah return her to good health ASAP.

Be positive brother and share the positivity with your mom.. my father had a heart attack when I was 12 yrs old and lived for another 30 years until he passed away last year.

Allah Rehmaan aur Raheem hai, zindagi aur shafa dene wala. My prayers are with your mom and you brother. Please recite Yaseen Shareef and Sura e Rehman whenever you can. Allah ko bohot passand hai.
Allah aapki ammie ko shafa de, ameen.

May Allah give your mum shifa and give you and your family strength in this difficult time

May she recover soon ....

all the best... praying for a happy update of your mother in stable condition and ready to go home....

My mom had a heart attack today. She is very serious and the doctors says they can't say anything until tomorrow

Kindly pray for her speedy recovery as I am still not out of my fathers dead trauma which happened 4 years ago

Ps: I will not be able to make further comment so please excuse me if I am unable to reply

May Allah ta’ala give her shifa. Keep strong and give Sadka for her.

Back
Top Bottom