What's new

Please pray for my mom

051044b4864a2873512280429a5da4acdf60c-wm.jpg

@Zaki @waz Any update on our Mothers condition?

May Allah give her a speedy recovery, and a long healthy life.
I spoke to her today. With the grace of Allah all-mighty she is in much better condition. The doctors say she is still not fully out of danger and will remain in hospital for few days.

She was due to travel for Hajj on 3rd of August so it is unlikely she will be able to travel

Lets see

Thanks to Allah she is alive

I spoke to her today. With the grace of Allah all-mighty she is in much better condition. The doctors say she is still not fully out of danger and will remain in hospital for few days.

She was due to travel for Hajj on 3rd of August so it is unlikely she will be able to travel

Lets see

Thanks to Allah she is alive
IA she will be 100% ok. Don't worry, our prayers are with her.

Ya Allah (SWT), pyaray habib-e-pak k sadqay in ki maa ko shifa ata farma. Ya Allah-pak in ki aur har kisi ki maa ko lambi umar ata farma takay woh apnay bachon per hamesha chaya ban kar rahay. Ameen.

Inshallah Allah shifa ata farmayega. Ameen.

Meri dua hai ke Allah Ta'ala ham sab ki maon ka saya hamarey sarron pe salaamat rakhey aur khasoosan aap ki valida sahiba ko shifa, sehat aur tan durusti ata farmae. Ameen.
Hoon to siyahkaar lekin suna hai ke Voh kabi kabaar gunahgaron ki bi sun leta hai. Insha,Allah kal doctor sahib se achhi khabar millay hi.

My mom had a heart attack today. She is very serious and the doctor says they can't say anything until tomorrow

Kindly pray for her speedy recovery as I am still not fully out of my fathers death trauma which happened 4 years ago

Ps: I will not be able to make further comment so please excuse me if I am unable to reply
I hope and pray that Maa Jee has a speedy recovery. Its been 31 years and I can't say I recovered from my fathers passing away.

Azhibil ba’sa Rabb an-naas Ishfi antash-shaafii la shifa’aa illa shifa-uka shifa-al la yughadiru saqama, Aameen in sha Allah!

May ALLAH SWT Bless your mother with good health and full & speedy recovery. Ameen

May Allah SWT grant her shifa and full recovery of her health ameen

Back
Top Bottom