What's new

Please pray for my mom

Sad to hear that brother may God bless her amen
My mom had a heart attack today. She is very serious and the doctor says they can't say anything until tomorrow

Kindly pray for her speedy recovery as I am still not fully out of my fathers death trauma which happened 4 years ago

Ps: I will not be able to make further comment so please excuse me if I am unable to reply

I spoke to her today. With the grace of Allah all-mighty she is in much better condition. The doctors say she is still not fully out of danger and will remain in hospital for few days.

She was due to travel for Hajj on 3rd of August so it is unlikely she will be able to travel

Lets see

Thanks to Allah she is alive

Allah Qareem bro, put your trust in the Lord. We shall all pray.

Well my father had a similar Episode 2011 forgot to take his medication and then Blood pressure spiked up was ICU for 3-4 days

They tried different Medication in order to bring the blood pressure down.

Typically with medication the are able to bring down pressure and then the patient have to change life style

a) Daily walks
b) Avoid Salt (Reduce it)

• When patient is in Hospital , they can try out different medication combination in order to find the correct combination which keeps the Blood pressure low. It's typically best to confirm the correct combination which keeps your blood pressure stable and avoid travel
  • Only Travel once your blood pressure is stable
  • I am not sure how stuff is done in other hospitals , but the hospital I was in they tried different medication , and then monitored reaction

I had to return my dad from 1 city to our home city in plane , after reaching home 1 day later he fainted and then I realized the risk we took to travel had that episode happened while we were in transit in airport it could have been more risky

He was readmitted to hospital , and 3-4 days later they threw away all medication from previous hospital and gave him new medication

The first hospital was recommending heart surgery as well for my father (Private), the second hospital (State run) gave him medication and issue was fixed

• The literally collected all medication from US hospital and Trashed it because their approach was take medication 1 , it has side effects , take medication 2, it has side effects take medication 3 , it has side effects , take medication 4

After the event was wondering how come the first hospital was recommending a complicated surgery when it was really not needed? Between 2011 and 2019 that question still remains with me.

First Hospital was in Arizona
Second Hospital was in different City

Typical Game Plan vs Blood Pressure:
  • 30 Minute walk , not 5 min , not 10 min , but 30 min it is chemically the point when body releases good stuff which counters high blood pressure.
  • Walking in Morning / Evening is Must
  • Avoid restaurant food which have excessive Salt in it , allowed limit for salt is portion of half tea spoon of salt
  • Drink Lot of water to keep extra salt out of body
"Until Blood pressure is under control , the best place for Patient is at the Hospital"

Keep a Log book , of daily Blood pressure value

Morning
Noon
Afternoon
Evening

Track impact of Walking (Before Blood Pressure value) , Walking (After Blood Pressure value)

The tracker is simple daily chart
Using it you can figure out how the body reacts to food you eat

You can develop a strategy using the chart when is the best time for walks
Most people say Morning is best time for walk and also after meals (which are low in salt)

BloodPressureTrackerOneSheet.jpg

Last edited:
My mom had a heart attack today. She is very serious and the doctor says they can't say anything until tomorrow

Kindly pray for her speedy recovery as I am still not fully out of my fathers death trauma which happened 4 years ago

Ps: I will not be able to make further comment so please excuse me if I am unable to reply
MAY ALLAH GIVE HER SHIFA AND LONG HEALTHY LIFE

May ALLAH SWT bless her with health and speedy recovery; grant you and all siblings with your mother's dua'as.

Well my father had a similar Episode 2011 forgot to take his medication and then Blood pressure spiked up was ICU for 3-4 days

They tried different Medication in order to bring the blood pressure down.

Typically with medication the are able to bring down pressure and then the patient have to change life style

a) Daily walks
b) Avoid Salt (Reduce it)

• When patient is in Hospital , they can try out different medication combination in order to find the correct combination which keeps the Blood pressure low. It's typically best to confirm the correct combination which keeps your blood pressure stable and avoid travel
  • Only Travel once your blood pressure is stable
  • I am not sure how stuff is done in other hospitals , but the hospital I was in they tried different medication , and then monitored reaction

I had to return my dad from 1 city to our home city in plane , after reaching home 1 day later he fainted and then I realized the risk we took to travel had that episode happened while we were in transit in airport it could have been more risky

He was readmitted to hospital , and 3-4 days later they threw away all medication from previous hospital and gave him new medication

The first hospital was recommending heart surgery as well for my father (Private), the second hospital (State run) gave him medication and issue was fixed

• The literally collected all medication from US hospital and Trashed it because their approach was take medication 1 , it has side effects , take medication 2, it has side effects take medication 3 , it has side effects , take medication 4

After the event was wondering how come the first hospital was recommending a complicated surgery when it was really not needed? Between 2011 and 2019 that question still remains with me.

First Hospital was in Arizona
Second Hospital was in different City

Typical Game Plan vs Blood Pressure:
  • 30 Minute walk , not 5 min , not 10 min , but 30 min it is chemically the point when body releases good stuff which counters high blood pressure.
  • Walking in Morning / Evening is Must
  • Avoid restaurant food which have excessive Salt in it , allowed limit for salt is portion of half tea spoon of salt
  • Drink Lot of water to keep extra salt out of body
"Until Blood pressure is under control , the best place for Patient is at the Hospital"

Keep a Log book , of daily Blood pressure value

Morning
Noon
Afternoon
Evening

Track impact of Walking (Before Blood Pressure value) , Walking (After Blood Pressure value)

Awesome advice ...thank u

may Allah bless her with health.
with every attack it reduces the performance of your heart by the percentage gradually, i hope she recovers soon and do not let any gaps in her daily medicines later.
my mom had a heart attack in 1987 since that day she did no negligence in taking her medicines and MashAllah she is healthy at this age of 82.

may Allah bless her with health.
with every attack it reduces the performance of your heart by the percentage gradually, i hope she recovers soon and do not let any gaps in her daily medicines later.
my mom had a heart attack in 1987 since that day she did no negligence in taking her medicines and MashAllah she is healthy at this age of 82.

Walking, jogging or running is very very important. Something which people in our country don't want to do. And that is for both male and females.

I spoke to her today. With the grace of Allah all-mighty she is in much better condition. The doctors say she is still not fully out of danger and will remain in hospital for few days.

She was due to travel for Hajj on 3rd of August so it is unlikely she will be able to travel

Lets see

Thanks to Allah she is alive
Inshallah she will be fine ...

Her blood pressure is constantly high. If they bring it down... it goes back up again

The doctors said she will most likely require heart bypass but she can travel to perform Hajj first..
That is great news...

Walking, jogging or running is very very important. Something which people in our country don't want to do. And that is for both male and females.

absoultely true and i forgot this she use to walk daily, enough walk which also keep her quite active.

Allah Sahiat dy aunty ko @Zaki bro! A complete and speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom