What's new

Please pray for my mom

Stay strong and i pray for speedy recovery for your mom.

May Allah give your mom quick recovery and lasting health. May Allah give you strength during this hard time. My payers are with you bro.

My mom had a heart attack today. She is very serious and the doctors says they can't say anything until tomorrow

Kindly pray for her speedy recovery as I am still not out of my fathers dead trauma which happened 4 years ago

Ps: I will not be able to make further comment so please excuse me if I am unable to reply
Hey you alright there?

May Allah help you in this time and always. May HE give shafa to your mom and help her recover quickly

"Truly distress has seized me, but You are Most Merciful of those that are merciful."

May ALLAH have HIS mercy on your mother. Insha ALLAH.

My mom had a heart attack today. She is very serious and the doctor says they can't say anything until tomorrow

Kindly pray for her speedy recovery as I am still not fully out of my fathers death trauma which happened 4 years ago

Ps: I will not be able to make further comment so please excuse me if I am unable to reply
Allah un ko sehat e kamila atta frmaen Aameen.

My mom had a heart attack today. She is very serious and the doctor says they can't say anything until tomorrow

Kindly pray for her speedy recovery as I am still not fully out of my fathers death trauma which happened 4 years ago

my prayers for a speedy and complete recovery

May Allah SWT grant her good health.

Back
Top Bottom