What's new

Please Pray for my brother suffering from Dengue

somebozo

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear all PDF member are kindly requested to pray for my brother aged 15 suffering from dengue fever. His palette count is constantly decreasing and had been admitted in hospital for four days.

May Allah bless him with Health and Happiness.

Allah aap kay bhaii ko sehat-e-kaamla or sehat-e-aajla ata karay ... Ameen

may god bless on him
wish you best of luck:pakistan:

Best wishes for an early and complete recovery to him!

Allah reham karay ga Insha'Allah
He will recover soon Insha'Allah

Hope everything returns back to normal. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Dont worry brother, Dengue haemorrhagic fever can be survived. Repeated platelet infusions and other supportive measures to help the body sustain itself during the infection is usually successful.

Incidentally, we discharged two DHF patients of the same age as your brother from our institute today. May almighty transfer their luck to your brother!

Hope everything goes fine and may god bless him

Buddy, don't let the count dip below 70. Arrange for blood donors and insist on transfusion as soon as it nears this level. At the same time, remember that transfusion is not without its complications. He would be very weak and would have lost all appetite, but ensure that he eats well.

I will send you a quotation from my favorite poet to sustain you spiritually through these difficult times..... “More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of.” by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

May God be with you.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom