What's new

My big brother passed away, please do Dua for him..

He had multiple sclerosis for over a decade, and had been suffering from many complications over the years, I still can't believe his gone
To the maker we return my friend.

Birth and death are part of life but remember always we live eternally once we are back to the maker. He is with you always.

Remember him and always support research into the study of this disease.

My prayers are with you and your family during this most difficult times especially what your parents may be going through.

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon .

May Allah give your brother a place in jannataul firdoos and grant strength to your family.

@Dual Wielder

My sincere condolence on your deep loss

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over."

He had multiple sclerosis for over a decade, and had been suffering from many complications over the years, I still can't believe his gone
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah grant him highest place in Jannah and give you patience to bear this loss.

May Allah award him firdous brother. It is very hard to see your sibling go. May you overcome this loss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom