What's new

Please Pray for my brother suffering from Dengue

He needs intensive management if his platelet count are decreasing rapidly....but under proper medical supervision it is very much amenable to treatment....and I hope he comes out of it quickly.......it is advisable to avoid aspirin to control fever....a return of appetite and good urine flow are signs of recovery....

Dear all PDF member are kindly requested to pray for my brother aged 15 suffering from dengue fever. His palette count is constantly decreasing and had been admitted in hospital for four days.

brother i wanna say sumthing to you.....my grandmother died 1 year ago...as her palette count went too low.....so treat your brother as quickly as possible .......hope he gets cured.....god bless him......

Dear all PDF member are kindly requested to pray for my brother aged 15 suffering from dengue fever. His palette count is constantly decreasing and had been admitted in hospital for four days.

May God get him allright very soon.. Dengue can be managed pretty well as long as you keep him hyderated and monitor the platelet counts.

Give him juice squeezed out of 2 Papayya leaves 3 times a day. It does wonders to get the platelet counts up.

Organize for the platelets created from the blood of the same blood group as his as they work the best..

Remember

1. Lots of liquids
2. Juice of Papayya leaves
3. Ready with platelets

May god give him the strength to recover fast.

Somebozo you are one of my favorite member.You bring smile to my face a lot through your posts!!I am sure your brother will recover.Have faith in GOD!

May god bless him,....Wish him a speedy recovery.

By the way i have also heard about papaya leaves juice, do try, no harm in trying.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom