Please make new rules for forum - Few Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace of Spades

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Admins,

I like how the administration of this forum allows freedom of speech and don't discriminate based on nationality of posters or difference of opinion. However, i have few suggestions to add to the basic rules of engagement and posting on this forum. Failing to do so should results in immediate ban from the forum.

Propaganda articles must not be allowed, by so called experts publishing their opinions on forbes, the diplomat etc

Posters who don't use Pakistan's correct map must be banned immediately, if admins want to be not too strict on Pakistan's version; at-least implement internationally recognized map.

@WebMaster Please before posting a thread; make the website automatically show rules and let the posters agree to the terms of engagement.

@WebMaster @Oscar @The Eagle @waz

Dear Admins,

I like how the administration of this forum allows freedom of speech and don't discriminate based on nationality of posters or difference of opinion. However, i have few suggestions to add to the basic rules of engagement and posting on this forum. Failing to do so should results in immediate ban from the forum.

Propaganda articles must not be allowed, by so called experts publishing their opinions on forbes, the diplomat etc

Posters who don't use Pakistan's correct map must be banned immediately, if admins want to be not too strict on Pakistan's version; at-least implement internationally recognized map.

@WebMaster Please before posting a thread; make the website automatically show rules and let the posters agree to the terms of engagement.

@WebMaster @Oscar @The Eagle @waz
Aur Jo Indians 'Pakistan' small letters mein likhte hain, un ke liye kya?

First of all, it is good to hear that members do feel necessary and share thoughts for betterment hence, suggestions are always welcome

It is already taken care by d8fferent approach and terms. Like someone posted a non credible article which seems to be propaganda or either proven by discussion, action is always taken by removing or closing thread. However, one of the reason for a debate, among many others, is that an open discussion actually invites many knowledgeable and intellectual members and by sharing qualitative yet informative and productive posts being supported by credible source or authority, actually proves it either propaganda or certified. So all in all, through active discussion and qualitative posts, I see that more than Admin, actually members themselves proves it propaganda or not and helps for credible discussion.

As soon as any violation or such offense is being noticed or reported, Mods takes action accordingly.

Not every action of Admin can be documented but it is not like the posters are not informed or told before. So any staff member, actually treat such complaint as per merit. If any violation that is not mentioned in rules exactly words by words, the same does not allow anyone to be offensive. For better understanding, wrong map actually is an insult to other nation and the same is already implemented. Immediate ban or not, varies case to case and occasion or place of violation hence, a lot of factors to be considered before any action.

You are welcome.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom