What's new

PLEASE DO DUA FOR ME

Really Sick since Saturday first it was fever but now that is ok but since yesterday night severe back pain !!!
Allah Sehat de.

Hazrat aap ki waja se to bachoon ka hosla bana rehata hai...aap ki qamar ko kuch ho gaya to qoum ka kiya ho ga....apna khayaal rakha karain..

Really Sick since Saturday first it was fever but now that is ok but since yesterday night severe back pain !!!
Viral infection , symptoms will be like malaria but all malaria test will be negative, you must be feeling pain all over body like bones are crushed , very bitter taste , mild to severe flue , very thirsty during heat of fever, want someone to press your body specialy legs, whant to hold chest while coughing , mild nausea want to vomiting but can't, this is what my muakls have told me about you, if you don't get treated well may develop low platelets count in coming few day , you want treatment ask me, its free for you ,))))))

get well soon, i was down with fever for past week myself

Will do bro, Allah heal you and please seek good medical help.

sounds like a Dengue , Avoid Disprin .. keep check on your fever and see how often it comes and goes, have a blood test for dengue just to be sure .

I thought it is Spinal Stenosis.

Fever and Joint pains along with headache and red eyes are typical symptoms of flu these days Punjab and KPK is hit by Dengue so I ask him to make sure its not that, Lost a friend to Dengue back in the days when it hit Karachi badly .. he also mistook Dengue fever for some usual fever and kept taking Disprin for headache and body pain which proved fatal :( Disprin makes your blood more thin to work , and in Dengue that would like drinking poison .

Back
Top Bottom