What's new

PLEASE DO DUA FOR ME

He later said lower back only. Yes I was anticipating something more serious, if all back, and lower limbs hurt along with fever.
I am asking because I heard that certain viruses cause pain in different parts of body and it is better to see the dr and tell him or her full symptoms.

if the back pain radiates to legs it's mostly related to discs or nerve related pain
I don't know if his pain is related to his fever because as he said that his fever is gone so it could be due to some other reason.. a lot of very thin people or fat people have backbone issues... also it can happen due to bad sitting posture and lifestyle. But in any case he should not take it lightly and get to the drs asap

Lol, brother dil wadda kar and do not go for the totkay and desi jugaad lol - use caution, its your body which you need to fix - follow the doctor's advice, have rest and take medicine and wait... sabar karooo... sab sahi ho jaega.

I've seen this shit in my life many times lol - back pain sometimes kidney related bhi ho sakti hai, watch out for that get an full abdominal ultra-sound and also get an x-ray to see if the disc spaces are normal or not.

If the disc spaces are normal than your MOHRAY's are fine. Something else is up - could be some patha shatha or choti moti pathri shathri in ureter. just relax and enjoy the pain cuz pain is also a blessing from Allah.

this guy motivated me to fix my back - my both legs stopped moving because of severe disc injury in lower back.

tera to bhai itna severe masla bhi nahi lagra mujhey. BTW stay as far away from hakeems and kasais as possible. see a physiotherapist also agar kidney related masla na ho toh and have rest.

And remember if this guy can deadlift 273 kg with 2 herniated discs than so can you.

What is that? otherwise @Brass Knuckles will get confused so please explain.
Bhai already did... See above

Back
Top Bottom