What's new

PLEASE DO DUA FOR ME

Really Sick since Saturday first it was fever but now that is ok but since yesterday night severe back pain !!!

recover soon, In'Sha'ALLAH. severe back pain after fever suggests that must see doctor immediately and have some tests.

Really Sick since Saturday first it was fever but now that is ok but since yesterday night severe back pain !!!
@Mrc
Help required...

Apple pain killer gel / cream and massage it lightly, if you have pain in back don't take rest all the time try to walk slowly because if you take more rest back will have less blood and injured muscle will take longer time to cure so best option is see the doctor and keep moving.

@Mrc
Help required...

Apple pain killer gel / cream and massage it lightly, if you have pain in back don't take rest all the time try to walk slowly because if you take more rest back will have less blood and injured muscle will take longer time to cure so best option is see the doctor and keep moving.
Saw the doctor he gave few medicines

May Allah bless you with good health and speedy recovery, aameen.

Last edited:
Saw the doctor he gave few medicines

Lol, brother dil wadda kar and do not go for the totkay and desi jugaad lol - use caution, its your body which you need to fix - follow the doctor's advice, have rest and take medicine and wait... sabar karooo... sab sahi ho jaega.

I've seen this shit in my life many times lol - back pain sometimes kidney related bhi ho sakti hai, watch out for that get an full abdominal ultra-sound and also get an x-ray to see if the disc spaces are normal or not.

If the disc spaces are normal than your MOHRAY's are fine. Something else is up - could be some patha shatha or choti moti pathri shathri in ureter. just relax and enjoy the pain cuz pain is also a blessing from Allah.

this guy motivated me to fix my back - my both legs stopped moving because of severe disc injury in lower back.

tera to bhai itna severe masla bhi nahi lagra mujhey. BTW stay as far away from hakeems and kasais as possible. see a physiotherapist also agar kidney related masla na ho toh and have rest.

And remember if this guy can deadlift 273 kg with 2 herniated discs than so can you.

Back
Top Bottom