What's new

Please all respect Pakistani Members i want your views on this !

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Islamabad, Pakistan

Latest Press Releases/Speeches
Clarification relating to a Misleading News Item

(2015-11-20) A section of media, while reporting about the meeting of the Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, yesterday, has given a highly misleading news item that "Dossiers on India have no material evidence." The information is incorrect. As informed by the Adviser to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs, and the Foreign Secretary to the Senate Standing Committee, the Dossiers have been prepared with utmost diligence and care, and are based on hard and irrefutable evidence of RAW's involvement in Pakistan.

Islamabad
20th November 2015
haha damage control FTW!!

why are you asking ordinary Pakistanis, does Indian govt give briefing to public on security issues?
well they do at least when they give dossier to the other nation indian goverment whenever releases a dssier it gives copies to all leading media houses of the world and india and all the powerfull nations whoes views matter like UNSC/UNGC/Interpol/ICJ,USA , UK , France , Russia not sure about china though :coffee:

secondlly since none of the pakistani civilians on this forum or your media knew nothing about the content of your dossiers why on earth did they supported it and declared india a party in propogating terror networks in india :azn:

haha damage control FTW!!
Lolll... What damage control? Briefing to the senate committte wasnt an in camera session.. You could have called it damage control, if it was an in camera session, and the news was "leaked" and then a clarification came from minitsry.. Infact , session was open to cameras

Also, would u bother to care, why NO OTHER newspaper from Pakistan, would have carried this imp news? If sartaj aziz would have really said as mentioned by DAWN, it would been a highlight or headline news On EVERY other newspaper..but strangely NO other newspaper than dawn carried this news... But obviously you wouldnt care abt the credibility of this news, since its suits ur agenda, being an indian

Lolll... What damage control? Briefing to the senate committte wasnt an in camera session.. You could have called it damage control, if it was an in camera session, and the news was "leaked" and then a clarification came from minitsry.. Infact , session was open to cameras

Also, would u bother to care, why NO OTHER newspaper from Pakistan, would have carried this imp news? If sartaj aziz would have really said as mentioned by DAWN, it would been a highlight or headline news On EVERY other newspaper..but strangely NO other newspaper than dawn carried this news... But obviously you wouldnt care abt the credibility of this news, since its suits ur agenda, being an indian
I am not selective-

No ‘material evidence’ of Indian involvement in Pak: Sartaj | world | Hindustan Times
Pak dossiers to US, UN on Indian terror involvement have no material evidence: Sartaz Aziz
Pak dossiers on India have no 'material evidence': Aziz | Business Standard News
Dossiers on Indian involvement in Pakistan carried no ‘material evidence': Sartaj Aziz - Daily Pakistan Global
Pakistan dossiers on India's alleged involvement in terrorism have no 'material evidence': Sartaj Aziz
Dossiers on Indian involvement in Pakistan carried no ‘material evidence': Sartaj Aziz - Daily Pakistan Global

And secondly, i already knew there would be one more press statement denouncing what Sartaz Aziz said, because it is not a new thing and has happened before. Pakistan's bureaucracy works on media perception targeted towards gullible media for populism, nothing new here really.

well they do at least when they give dossier to the other nation indian goverment whenever releases a dssier it gives copies to all leading media houses of the world and india and all the powerfull nations whoes views matter like UNSC/UNGC/Interpol/ICJ,USA , UK , France , Russia not sure about china though :coffee:

secondlly since none of the pakistani civilians on this forum or your media knew nothing about the content of your dossiers why on earth did they supported it and declared india a party in propogating terror networks in india :azn:

we only believe your 56" chest with 60" height security official who himself admitted it.

Gurru jee itna time aap Pakistani ki khamiyan nikalnay mein barbad kertay hain..
Kuch zara si kooshish say aap aik achay shayer ban jain urdu ko kuch hosla milay ga khidmat bhi ho jayegi or aap kay paisay bhi banaingay...
Aksar insan mali pareshani mein dosron kay kiray nikalta hai..or apnay bhool jata hai...
Aap ka shubchintak.

So we have material evidence and would bring it in public on time

Why bring evidence in public when your gullible public has already assumed RAW+CIA+MOSSAD hand in everything wrong in pakistan?

quote-if-you-tell-a-lie-big-enough-and-keep-repeating-it-people-will-eventually-come-to-believe-joseph-goebbels-83-20-28.jpg

That, unfortunately, seems to be the basis of the entire foreign policy discourse in Pakistan.

stupid indian when did army say anything 4 dossier? it was politician making big noise not army so stfu

#thankyouraheelsharif:pakistan:

#thankyouraheelsharif op Twitter

we only believe your 56" chest with 60" height security official who himself admitted it.
well thats your problem and yopu have to find your own solutions for them till then cheers mate :cheers:

Gurru jee itna time aap Pakistani ki khamiyan nikalnay mein barbad kertay hain..
Kuch zara si kooshish say aap aik achay shayer ban jain urdu ko kuch hosla milay ga khidmat bhi ho jayegi or aap kay paisay bhi banaingay...
Aksar insan mali pareshani mein dosron kay kiray nikalta hai..or apnay bhool jata hai...
Aap ka shubchintak.
janab mai apne dushmano se utna nahi pareshan hota jitna apne shubh chintako se .... baat samjh me aa jaye to duaoon me yaad rakhna ..... aapka short dark evil yaindoo baniya dost :D

stupid indian when did army say anything 4 dossier? it was politician making big noise not army so stfu
The Pak govt is the PA's mouthpiece. I thought you knew that? The whole world knows who calls the shots in Pakistan.

If you didn't know, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. Here's more....

Pakistan's army chief General Raheel Sharif presented evidence about alleged Indian involvement in terrorism in the country using Afghan soil to American officials during his US visit last year.

Terrorism in Pakistan: Army chief presents evidence to US on Indian involvement - Firstpost

All that so called 'evidence' was later collated into a dossier presented by your Aziz to the UN which needless to say was a dud of epic proportions!! :P :lol:

Last edited:
All respected pakistani memebrs kindly shed some thoughts on this development im not trolling just curious as all pakistani members kept on abusing and creating havoc on the forum on basis of "Dossier on indian involvement in terrorism in pakistan Balochistan and KPK"

Dossiers on India have no ‘material evidence’ - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

‘Indian hand’: Aziz insists dossiers contain material proof - The Express Tribune

DOES IT REALLY MATTER? will you accept the proof?

EXACTLY

I AM SURE YOU REFERRING TO MUMBAI drama by india i totally agree :coffee:

‘Indian hand’: Aziz insists dossiers contain material proof - The Express Tribune

DOES IT REALLY MATTER? will you accept the proof?

EXACTLY

I AM SURE YOU REFERRING TO MUMBAI drama by india i totally agree :coffee:
so your saying the massacrre of 160+ people was a drama no wonder why your nation cant decide between good and bad terrorists and even after loosing so much for other peoples war which your nation doesnt knows why are your nation treated like the way they treat your nation by your birader islamik mulks and friends not masters ..... think about it :coffee:

as for them be;eveing in your so called proofs against india well that again is deu to your own past recoord and nobody beleves in a person/nation who has lost its trust and credebility dont trust me but ask it to yourself as to why you think they dont trust you......PS..ever heared of poor sheperd boy and the wolf story :azn:

Indians support terrorism in other countries but heavans fall if anyone gives them taste of their own medicine.

Ugly buniyas. I dont care any more if 140 people got killed in Mumbai or any other place in that $hit hole called Hindustan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom