What's new

Please all respect Pakistani Members i want your views on this !

they dont give a damn about your dossiers, that's for sure....all they care about for now is dignified and gradual, responsible exit from Afghanistan (pullout delayed till 2017).

and the trust deficit you started...when you never gave justice for Pakistani victims killed aboard the Samjhota Express train.....take care of it, then trust deficit would lessen
its off topic sir and you should know it but anyway tell me do you really think they invested so much in this area just for a pullowt :azn:

but anyway trust defecit grew in western world for pakistan after its repeted misadvantures and wrong decissions and we just took benefit of it buy telling every thing about it in detail and look your real friends or so called "friends not masters" how they treat your nation and how they treat india and indians .... i guess actions speak better than words :coffee:

its off topic sir and you should know it but anyway tell me do you really think they invested so much in this area just for a pullowt :azn:

but anyway trust defecit grew in western world for pakistan after its repeted misadvantures and wrong decissions and we just took benefit of it buy telling every thing about it in detail and look your real friends or so called "friends not masters" how they treat your nation and how they treat india and indians .... i guess actions speak better than words :coffee:

dont worry about our bilateral relations or meetings or any of that first make sure another Devyani Khobragade type incident doesnt happen again

world knows about indias mis-adventures...in Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangla Desh, and of course its attempts to be regional bully....with us you;re unable to do much. Just learn to behave and act like good neighbours then we wont have to be wasting eachothers time over "dossiers"

dont worry about our bilateral relations or meetings or any of that first make sure another Devyani Khobragade type incident doesnt happen again

world knows about indias mis-adventures...in Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangla Desh, and of course its attempts to be regional bully....with us you;re unable to do much. Just learn to behave and act like good neighbours then we wont have to be wasting eachothers time over "dossiers"
And if India dont? Then what?

what did you then learn form devyani case ?

well unlike your nation we dont keep quite on such things lolss your nation count do anything when recentlli even when jhon kerri allegedlli misbihaved with your prime pinister which was reported by many senior pakistani diplomats and news anchors on your national prime time TV talk shows .... that i think is enof to tell you diffrence between india and pakistan and now try to evalute it on treatment which pakistanies got in times of ayub khan , zia or even musharraf from the west and specially USA

diplomacy is totally diffrent thing sirji but then ..... cheers mate :coffee:

as for behaving like what pakistanies think we should then i can onli ... khair jane do :sarcastic:

what did you then learn form devyani case ?

well unlike your nation we dont keep quite on such things lolss your nation count do anything when recentlli even when jhon kerri allegedlli misbihaved with your prime pinister which was reported by many senior pakistani diplomats and news anchors on your national prime time TV talk shows .... that i think is enof to tell you diffrence between india and pakistan and now try to evalute it on treatment which pakistanies got in times of ayub khan , zia or even musharraf from the west and specially USA

diplomacy is totally diffrent thing sirji but then ..... cheers mate :coffee:

as for behaving like what pakistanies think we should then i can onli ... khair jane do :sarcastic:

yaar you can hardly even spell or type using proper syntax....i think you need a lot more help than what i or the forum could give you. Your rants are pointless

yaar you can hardly even spell or type using proper syntax....i think you need a lot more help than what i or the forum could give you. Your rants are pointless
So, by this way you going to bend Indian policy? Good. Keep up the good work.

so all that you could pick from my post was my spelling mistakes ... good job sirji keep it up :lol:

But your nation isnt. And who talking about you? Self obsessed?

our nation is doing just fine, our future is bright, the outlook is good and we have india in check and are confidant india wont be more than just an irritant and little more.

if i were you i'd fix the condition of hundreds of millions of poor hungry indians who require much more of your attention

our nation is doing just fine, our future is bright, the outlook is good and we have india in check and are confidant india wont be more than just an irritant and little more.

if i were you i'd fix the condition of hundreds of millions of poor hungry indians who require much more of your attention
India in Check? And how? Or you still unable to grasp the future which is written on the wall?

are you sure about that sir ?

on the contrarry its not what you or all muhib e watan pakistanies beleve who are utterlli frustated with state of affairs in pakistan and all its organs of state (police, Judicarry, beurocracy, health and education services & rule of law)

and had that been not that you wount have been arguing about your nations superior postion in the world and south asia on a thread which was exposing your FO by furnishsing naration of there story on ALLEGED indian inlovement in terrorist activities pakistan and balochistan instead of workable evidence which had been exposed by your own law makers in your own parliament .... see what i mean ..... SIR :azn:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom