What's new

Please all respect Pakistani Members i want your views on this !

GURU DUTT

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
given already in the other thread.
but you kept peeping into it but dint say a wrod now i have to ask again as i thought you dint wanted to answer there tell me what have you to say on this development and see its a pakistani link

there are many threads on LCA or DRDO but pakistanies keep making more every day then why keeping quite about the so called proofs :sarcastic:

Army was making a fool out of people till now? Well, not a shocker for me :lol::lol:

Army was making a fool out of people till now? Well, not a shocker for me :lol::lol:
quote-if-you-tell-a-lie-big-enough-and-keep-repeating-it-people-will-eventually-come-to-believe-joseph-goebbels-83-20-28.jpg

stupid indian when did army say anything 4 dossier? it was politician making big noise not army so stfu
Do you think those proofs are compiled by diplomats? really? Its intelligence agency's work not bureaucracy.

Here, first your fav things on the forum emojies :chilli::sarcastic::haha: so you do not need to post any of you own,, see, that is what friends are for :P

Now on topic, have you read the link that you posted and asked members to share there views on?
Or was it just the heading that got you all excited and hyped into posting this thread? :-)

It was scores of Pakistanis getting hyper-excited when the dossier was "presented" with much fanfare and coverage.

Now that the US has said its a damp squib (surprise surprise!)....the silence is quite deafening....but quite worth it! :D

This recent news just adds to the facepalm.

Last edited:
Here, first your fav things on the forum emojies :chilli::sarcastic::haha: so you do not need to post any of you own,, see, that is what friends are for :P

Now on topic, have you read the link that you posted and asked members to share there views on?
Or was it just the heading that got you all excited and hyped into posting this thread? :-)
salaam saeen ji maine to bas ek masoomana swaal kerne ki ghustakhi ki aur aap alla huzoor itne naraz ho gaye :fie:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom