What's new

27th February,2002 . . . truth vs Hype

desi maal nhi chayee aj juma hai english sweet dish bus
ye chalegi kya mamoo :D

l013311-red-white-bridal-lehenga-choli__32351_zoom.jpg

haath ke ishare pe mat jana ji ;)

Actress-Arundhati-CoolSummer-dresses-for-Girls-Yellow-Top-and-White-Skirt-www.IndianRamp.com_.jpg

kon elmo baji ? wo teri baji hain hamari nhi
he he he he mamoo bara chehek rahe ho lagta hai aaj kal home ministry ki firing kuch jyada hi ho rahi hai aap pe tabhi itne bekuaf nazar aa rahe ho lagta hai aaj aapka bhi shingaar belan aur palte se hua hai ;)

Political leaders our come from same society which we come from they our Just a Mirrors which Reflects Core of the society in which we live in.

Middle Class what about the Poor class of the country Have Asked them Here you Just making Opinion on your own individual thinking Not For All Society

answered above

Well Me IM an Atheist My views our Based on Humanism Not mere Religious Fanaticism But Its My Views as Individual Same Like Your Views Differs from me

Its Your Views, Look In Hinduism you Can Go beyond the Level of Religion Itself In Atheism Did you aspect it in Other religions Too If yes Its Your View Think it Deeply
Atheism in Christianity
Christianity, as a theistic and proselytizing religion, tends to view atheism as heresy. According to the Book of Psalms 14:1, "The fool hath said in his heart,1 there is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good." However, high rates of atheism have been found among self-identified Christians in the United States. For example, 10% of self-identified Protestants and 21% of self-identified Roman Catholics were found to be atheists in a HarrisInteractive survey from 2003

There is no single Christian approach toward atheism. The approach taken varies between Christian denominations, and Christian ministers may intelligently distinguish an individual's claims of atheism from other nominal states of personal perspective, such as plain disbelief, an adherence to science, a misunderstanding of the nature of religious belief, or a disdain for organized religion in general.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church makes this explicit. While it identifies atheism as a violation of the First Commandment, calling it "a sin against the virtue of religion", it is careful to acknowledge that atheism may be motivated by virtuous or moral considerations, and admonishes the followers of Roman Catholicism to focus on their own role in encouraging atheism by their religious or moral shortcomings:

(2125) [...] The imputability of this offense can be significantly diminished in virtue of the intentions and the circumstances. "Believers can have more than a little to do with the rise of atheism. To the extent that they are careless about their instruction in the faith, or present its teaching falsely, or even fail in their religious, moral, or social life, they must be said to conceal rather than to reveal the true nature of God and of religion."

Atheism in Islam
In Islam, atheists are categorized as kafir (كافر), a term that is also used to describe polytheists, and that translates roughly as "denier" or "concealer". The noun kafir carries connotations of blasphemy and disconnection from the Islamic community. In Arabic, "atheism" is generally translated ilhad (إلحاد), although this also means "heresy". Muslims are not at liberty to change their religion or become an atheist.

The Quran is silent on the punishment for apostasy, though not the subject itself. The Quran speaks repeatedly of people going back to unbelief after believing, and gives advice on dealing with 'hypocrites':

Sura 9:73,74

"O Prophet, strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,-- an evil refuge indeed. They swear by God that they said nothing [evil], but indeed they uttered blasphemy, and they did it after accepting Islam; and they meditated a plot which they were unable to carry out: this revenge of theirs was [their] only return for the bounty which God and His Apostle had enriched them! If they repent, it will be best for them; but if they turn back [to their evil ways], God will punish them with a grievous penalty in this life and in the Hereafter. They shall have none on this earth to protect or help them."

— Qur'an, sura 9 (At-Tawba), ayat 73-73

As i Said Above My Views Not Based Mere Religious Fanaticism.But on Views of My facts that i presented Practically

frankly i have no clue what you're talking about:girl_wacko:....all of it just whooshed over my head.

why are we even discussing atheism???:undecided:

he he he he mamoo bara chehek rahe ho lagta hai aaj kal home ministry ki firing kuch jyada hi ho rahi hai aap pe tabhi itne bekuaf nazar aa rahe ho lagta hai aaj aapka bhi shingaar belan aur palte se hua hai ;)
hum to hamesha se aysy be haya insaan hain bhai

frankly i have no clue what you're talking about....all of it just whooshed over my head.
why are we even discussing atheism???
Because of the Fact that you start all that Part about religious Fanaticism and its affects on the human society Look The answer of your all question is this that we humans are blindly bonded in the terms religious sects so much that We Have never seen beyond that. Thus this makes our connections Lost with humanism

You are here: Home ∼ For Narendra Modi, Gujarat Riots Was Like A Mass Agitation
For Narendra Modi, Gujarat Riots Was Like A Mass Agitation
Mukul Sinha October 19, 2013 | 7 Responses
The BJP’s Prime Ministerial Candidate is all over the media staking claim to the top job of the country primarily citing his ‘superior’ governance of Gujarat as the foundation of his claim. What comes in his way of course is the great debacle of 2002, which he wants to cover up by the massive propaganda of his ‘developmental achievements’. Strangely quite a large section of the elite along with the electronic media appears to have helped him out to cover up the past by egging on people to move forward and forget the past. But can we?

In his endeavor to cover up the past, Modi has literally obliterated the contents of his original website NarendraModi.com perhaps to disconnect from the past. We however found a series of interviews published on his original website which show the true face of Modi in his own words.

In an interview given to then Senior Editor V. Shankar Aiyar and Special Correspondent Uday Mahurkar of India Today on March 18, 2002, while responding to a question about the brutality of the riots, this is what Modi had stated:

Narendra Modi: Gujarat Riots was a Mass Agitation
Q. Why do you think the rioting had such a brutal tinge to it?
A. It wasn’t merely a communal riot but something like a mass agitation.

Modi’s Mass Agitation
Does the response of Modi reflect the pensive emotions of a sensitive man who has just witnessed the most brutal and devastating murder and arson of 1200 innocent people who he was expected to protect as the Chief Minister of the state? Or does it reflect the mindset of a diabolic and partisan perpetrator who is trying to justify the most brutal killings? To describe the mob violence that was targeting, killing, and burning alive hapless men, women and children as a ‘mass agitation’ by itself makes him as culpable as the murderous mob. Nay, Modi’s culpability is far more. He further justifies the brutality by saying the following:

There was already great anger against terrorism and anti-national activity. The Godhra episode symbolised that.

His response to the question from India Today fully sums up his oft quoted theory of Action and Reaction (which he keeps denying) in a far more unambiguous manner. Perhaps for the first time in India, a person in authority has described the brutal killings of 1200 people by a marauding mass as a ‘mass agitation’.

Question that is required to be posed in the present context is, as to why the SIT led by Mr Raghavan did not consider the impact of this declaration of Modi before opining that there wasn’t sufficient cause for criminal action against him? Isn’t the statement his open support for the brutal violence indulged by the masses on 28th February 2002 and 1st March 2002? Does a person who justifies genocidal killings by calling it a ‘mass agitation’ as a reaction to the mass anger deserve a clean chit?

Haresh Bhatt of Bajrang Dal: CM gave us a free hand for 3 days. (Video) : Truth Of Gujarat

You are here: Home ∼ Haresh Bhatt of Bajrang Dal: CM gave us a free hand for 3 days. (Video)
Haresh Bhatt of Bajrang Dal: CM gave us a free hand for 3 days. (Video)
Pratik Sinha July 26, 2013 | 16 Responses
Haresh Bhatt, the national co-coordinator of the Bajrang Dal in 2002 states that Chief Minister had given them a free hand the they could do whatever they wanted for three days. After that, Bhatt says, “He asked us to stop and everything came to a halt.” Skip forward to 5 mins 20 secs in the video to see his statements about the Chief Minister. (Sting Video By Tehelka)
--Read More At:Haresh Bhatt of Bajrang Dal: CM gave us a free hand for 3 days. (Video) : Truth Of Gujarat

Back
Top Bottom