What's new

plannig and drama of India behind LOC Skrimishes

zaid hamid......heeeee.......to keep his mouth shut Marvi sirmed is more then enough......china will see.............you only bother about ZAID HAMID.........we hate Pakistan but only because of personality like Marvi sirmed we force to think about, another side of coin(good Pakistani)...........

Yindu baniya im also fan of Marvi Sirmed, one can be fan of Zaid & Marvi at the same time. Both belong to us, jay yind

Yindoo Kafir India is always plotting and conspiring against peaceful holy Pakistan. I hope India disintegrate into several republics which will be good for the entire region.

Exactly. :)

Thanks man...
I think evil plans of RAW are taking
place. First they steal Pakistan's water and then they flood Pakistan with water. They are supporting terrorism in balochistan and other areas of Pakistan.

They have hired many Pakistani
journalists to promote their propaganda. I think TTP is their creation. RAW is the reason for no cricket in Pakistan. In fact it was RAW who plotted the attacks against Sri Lankan cricket team.

They have killed their own soldiers so that they can blame these killings on Pakistani terrorists, but they are fools you see, ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS THAT PAKISTAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY KIND OF TERRORISM AND VIOLENCE.

They have broken the ceasefire multiple times as they wanna give cover to their Hindu terrorists who want to infiltrate into Pakistan's pure land and create unrest by killing shias, so that these shia killings can be blamed on Sunnis and create sect based divisions in Pakistan. Not to forget those fundings to Muhajirs in Karachi.

Since India and Indians are war
mongers, they always conduct false flag operation (like Mumbai drama and this 5 soldiers killing) and then blame it on peace loving and innocent Pakistan. The killing of their 5 soldiers is nothing but another drama of these chanakyans.

But I tell you what, these kafir losers will never succeed in their evil propaganda as Allah is with Pakistan. These hindis will finally lose and Pakistan will teach these bharotis a lesson.

Thanks man...
place. First they steal Pakistan's water and then they flood Pakistan with water. They are supporting terrorism in balochistan and other areas of Pakistan.

journalists to promote their propaganda. I think TTP is their creation. RAW is the reason for no cricket in Pakistan. In fact it was RAW who plotted the attacks against Sri Lankan cricket team.

They have killed their own soldiers so that they can blame these killings on Pakistani terrorists, but they are fools you see, ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS THAT PAKISTAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY KIND OF TERRORISM AND VIOLENCE.

They have broken the ceasefire multiple times as they wanna give cover to their Hindu terrorists who want to infiltrate into Pakistan's pure land and create unrest by killing shias, so that these shia killings can be blamed on Sunnis and create sect based divisions in Pakistan. Not to forget those fundings to Muhajirs in Karachi.

mongers, they always conduct false flag operation (like Mumbai drama and this 5 soldiers killing) and then blame it on peace loving and innocent Pakistan. The killing of their 5 soldiers is nothing but another drama of these chanakyans.

But I tell you what, these kafir losers will never succeed in their evil propaganda as Allah is with Pakistan. These hindis will finally lose and Pakistan will teach these bharotis a lesson.

Again. Exactly true. :)

Wow......

I am president of India.... how can both you disclose our plans on this open forum..... you both are fired..... you will be relived of duty...... they you will be abducted and tried at an unknown location..... damn you..

Project 'herb collector' stuff?

obviously you guys have no need to be worried as you have not enough courage to attack on Pakistan. you guys just love blustering.

Just For your kind Information as you are obviously not very much informed or know about that what we are capable off ---- SO Take it --> In a prized return of our two Martyred soldiers in Jan 13 we swiped 5 heads of PA...dont be alarmed as its not fake but simply u dont knw the facts n figures of capabilities ...... Nothing much to show off about what we can shower in return to anyone.

JAI HIND.

We must reply to Pakistan, the language they understand... Sri Narendra Modi...

If we understand same language then why so much time to communicate? :chilli:

P.S. Narendra Modi is gonna be as hopeless torwards Pakistan as MMS is. NM and MMS simply can't do anything as India will be criticized and face a backlash from Pakistan and India is not that important to the world.

Exactly. Ajmal Kasab's real name is Ashok Kumar. He used to be my neighbor. Since I work for RAW, I convinced him in this false flag Mumbai drama. But you see, that dumb yindooo could not control remembering his Bhagwan!

Bang!!

Similarly, I convinced Recently captured Tunda too. David Headley was my Facebook friend. We planted him to malign peaceful country like Pakistan. But little did we know about Pakistan's smartness. You finally caught us!!

Brother, you guys are a true Mujahidin, and since even Allah with you, we stand no chance. I tried to tell this to my RAW colleagues but they are kafirs you see. They dont listen at all. Now tell me what to do!

you just became my most favorate member on PDF!!!! :tup:

P.S. Narendra Modi is gonna be as hopeless torwards Pakistan as MMS is. NM and MMS simply can't do anything as India will be criticized and face a backlash from Pakistan and India is not that important to the world.

India and Indians love day dream. That's what they do best. They think they can take on Pakistan. You are right, NaMo or whatever, nobody can take on Pakistan as long as Allah is with Pakistan.

Because MMS is speechless duck.. He is handicapped and unable to reply to anyone. He just follow Mother India instruction. He is a Robot..

Hopes are high on NaMo, he has good track record (To handle terrorists as well).

India will just reply the language Pakistan understand.. I think Pakistan understand Peace talk as well :P

India and Indians love day dream. That's what they do best. They think they can take on Pakistan. You are right, NaMo or whatever, nobody can take on Pakistan as long as Allah is with Pakistan.

Post reported, You guys are insulting Allah!...

Thanks man...

Come on man you forget we plotted the attack on Parliament house too. :)

Because MMS is speechless duck.. He is handicapped and unable to reply to anyone. He just follow Mother India instruction. He is a Robot..

Hopes are high on NaMo, he has good track record (To handle terrorists as well).

India will just reply the language Pakistan understand.. I think Pakistan understand Peace talk as well :P

Post reported, You guys are insulting Allah!...

Do whatever you want you upper caste baniya, you will shortly see a day when the true Mujahidin will take over and liberate us Dalits from your evil yindoo bharoti rule.

Come on man you forget we plotted the attack on Parliament house too. :)

Oh Yeah. How can I forget that. I convinced Afzal Guru to participate in that false flag operation. You must know that Afzal Guru's real name is Champak Lal Baburao Mastani.

Do whatever you want you upper caste baniya, you will shortly see a day when the true Mujahidin will take over and liberate us Dalits from your evil yindoo bharoti rule.

Oh Yeah. How can I forget that. I convinced Afzal Guru to participate in that false flag operation. You must know that Afzal Guru's real name is Champak Lal Baburao Mastani.

And what was the real name of Prophet Muhammad :) ... And what was the real name The great Akbar?

Back
Top Bottom