What's new

plannig and drama of India behind LOC Skrimishes

Yindoo Kafir India is always plotting and conspiring against peaceful holy Pakistan. I hope India disintegrate into several republics which will be good for the entire region.

you yindoos need to quit then, play dumb and stupid all you want but we know that you yindoos support terrorism in our country, ajmal kasab the said " baghwan mujhe kabhi maf nahi karega" , a muslim doesnt say baghwan only a yindoo does.

you yindoos need to quit then, play dumb and stupid all you want but we know that you yindoos support terrorism in our country, ajmal kasab the said " baghwan mujhe kabhi maf nahi karega" , a muslim doesnt say baghwan only a yindoo does.

Exactly. Ajmal Kasab's real name is Ashok Kumar. He used to be my neighbor. Since I work for RAW, I convinced him in this false flag Mumbai drama. But you see, that dumb yindooo could not control remembering his Bhagwan!

Bang!!

Similarly, I convinced Recently captured Tunda too. David Headley was my Facebook friend. We planted him to malign peaceful country like Pakistan. But little did we know about Pakistan's smartness. You finally caught us!!

Brother, you guys are a true Mujahidin, and since even Allah with you, we stand no chance. I tried to tell this to my RAW colleagues but they are kafirs you see. They dont listen at all. Now tell me what to do!

Excelent Gautam, you are one of few honest yindu here, most be oppresed dalit. Just remember we Pakistanis dont hate lower caste yindos, even Zaid Hamid said he will spare lower caste but kill upper caste who have oppresed you guys for thousands of years.

Jay lower caste yindos

I will love you for it. I don't understand how to show my happiness after reading your post. My prayers and Allah is with you always. I really hope that you take over India ASAP and liberate all Indians and then make them Pakistanis so that we can say that our constitution has Allah's approval.

Thanks again brother.

Exactly. Ajmal Kasab's real name is Ashok Kumar. He used to be my neighbor. Since I work for RAW, I convinced him in this false flag Mumbai drama. But you see, that dumb yindooo could not control remembering his Bhagwan!

Bang!!

Similarly, I convinced Recently captured Tunda too. David Headley was my Facebook friend. We planted him to malign peaceful country like Pakistan. But little did we know about Pakistan's smartness. You finally caught us!!

Brother, you guys are a true Mujahidin, and since even Allah with you, we stand no chance. I tried to tell this to my RAW colleagues but they are kafirs you see. They dont listen at all. Now tell me what to do!

instead this denial why don't you simply explain why Ajmal Kasab said baghwan?

instead this denial why don't you simply explain why Ajmal Kasab said baghwan?

Because he was a yindoo kafir baniya. That's why he said that.

And brother, I am not in denial. I am sharing my first hand experience with you. But promise me you won't tell this to anyone, deal?

Like I said, his real name is Ashok Kumar. His father's name is Bhagwan Kumar. But I am sure he was not remembering his father as he was not on good terms with his dad. His dad did not give him money to buy new cloths on Diwali. So he left home and went to a Jewish family. They also turned him down. This is one of the reasons he suggested that RAW should kill those Jews in Chabad House during our Mumbai drama. Also, he was a great fan of the book called "Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler.

And as for killing his fellow yindoos, he was a Dalit. He hated us upper caste yindoos. He always wanted a separate homeland for his Dalit community of Indian subcontinent. He also told us that the Dalits should name their new country "Dalitistan" with a capital called Dalitabad. He was planning a "Direct Fiction Day" to carry on with his "2 Fiction Theory."

So you see, he had become dangerous for India too. Initially we thought that we will use him for his entire life but his thoughts were very offensive to majority of our upper caste yindoos in RAW, so we hanged him.

Because he was a yindoo kafir baniya. That's why he said that.

And brother, I am not in denial. I am sharing my first hand experience with you. But promise me you won't tell this to anyone, deal?

Like I said, his real name is Ashok Kumar. His father's name is Bhagwan Kumar. But I am sure he was not remembering his father as he was not on good terms with his dad. His dad did not give him money to buy new cloths on Diwali. So he left home and went to a Jewish family. They also turned him down. This is one of the reasons he suggested that RAW should kill those Jews in Chabad House during our Mumbai drama. Also, he was a great fan of the book called "Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler.

And as for killing his fellow yindoos, he was a Dalit. He hated us upper caste yindoos. He always wanted a separate homeland for his Dalit community of Indian subcontinent. He also told us that the Dalits should name their new country "Dalitistan" with a capital called Dalitabad. He was planning a "Direct Fiction Day" to carry on with his "2 Fiction Theory."

So you see, he was become dangerous for India too. Initially we thought that we will use him for his entire life but his thoughts were very offensive to majority of our upper caste yindoos in RAW, so we hanged him.

your a joke, when people like you are cornered this to be expected lol.
I'm going let you go once again. because i already know you have no explanation for anything. you just in denial that your government or your fellow indians could kill their own people to blame it on us.

your a joke, when people like you are cornered this to be expected lol.
I'm going let you go once again. because i already know you have no explanation for anything. you just in denial that your government or your fellow indians could kill their own people to blame it on us.

Well that's what I am saying. We always do that. We kill our people and soldiers and blame it on a peaceful civilization like you. We learnt it from MOSSAD. They gave us this idea, but both of them (RAW & MOSAD) were ignorant of the fact that Muslims are so intelligent and that they will reveal our propaganda and conspiracy against them with the help of Allah.

Well that's what I am saying. We always do that. We kill our people and soldiers and blame it on a peaceful civilization like you. We learnt it from MOSSAD. They gave us this idea, but both of them (RAW & MOSAD) were ignorant of the fact that Muslims are so intelligent and that they will reveal our propaganda and conspiracy against them with the help of Allah.

kya bat hai bro....bahut mood mai ho...seriously maja aa gaya

oh come on girls, stop this cat fight. you have enough annoying each other, now come to
the work please.
tell me when are you going to attack on Pakistan or you just want to make yourself
happy by the act of bravado...?:kiss3:

Why we Indians need to worry about that when you yourself doing a very fine job destroying your own country.

We just need to be patient and keep on provoking you to spend more on weapons.

Excelent Gautam, you are one of few honest yindu here, most be oppresed dalit. Just remember we Pakistanis dont hate lower caste yindos, even Zaid Hamid said he will spare lower caste but kill upper caste who have oppresed you guys for thousands of years.

Jay lower caste yindos

Ya we trust you.....

You said the same thing to the Muslims on this side on 1947 for partition.

And now they are in Paradise...... or not....

I will love you for it. I don't understand how to show my happiness after reading your post. My prayers and Allah is with you always. I really hope that you take over India ASAP and liberate all Indians and then make them Pakistanis so that we can say that our constitution has Allah's approval.

Thanks again brother.

Dont worry if not Zaid Hamid then China will invade and liberate Dalits, then it will be known as Yindustan.

Back
Top Bottom