What's new

plannig and drama of India behind LOC Skrimishes

Do whatever you want you upper caste baniya, you will shortly see a day when the true Mujahidin will take over and liberate us Dalits from your evil yindoo bharoti rule.

Oh Yeah. How can I forget that. I convinced Afzal Guru to participate in that false flag operation. You must know that Afzal Guru's real name is Champak Lal Baburao Mastani.

Of course i do , i was his handler for a while , but seriously we should not divulge such things on the forum , what will happen to our own plan of overthrowing the evil upper cast by siding with Pakistan ?

If we understand same language then why so much time to communicate? :chilli:

P.S. Narendra Modi is gonna be as hopeless torwards Pakistan as MMS is. NM and MMS simply can't do anything as India will be criticized and face a backlash from Pakistan and India is not that important to the world.

Yeah sure. And pakistan is very important to the world as the primary exporter of terrorism. Is it not. :) regarding namo, we will see how it goes.

India and Indians love day dream. That's what they do best. They think they can take on Pakistan. You are right, NaMo or whatever, nobody can take on Pakistan as long as Allah is with Pakistan.

how can Allah be with pakistan for sure , even this side we have 180 million Indian muslims so i dont think Allah will take sides , as he has been neutral all along. :D

Of course i do , i was his handler for a while , but seriously we should not divulge such things on the forum , what will happen to our own plan of overthrowing the evil upper cast by siding with Pakistan ?

These upper caste baniya's days are over mate. Soon the ever powerful Pakistan army is coming to liberate all of us. Our Dalits in RAW are constantly in touch with ISI and Hamas to get rid of this brahmins. I am sure with the help of Pakistan and Allah, we will soon have our own Republic of Dalitistan which our very own Ashok Kumar (AKA Ajmal Kasab) dreamt of.

Indian Muslims are fake my friend. RazPak told me personally.

All Hail to RazPak...

He is true, Indian Muslim celebrate Raksha-Bandhan, Indian Muslim celebrate Ganpati festival, deepawali, chhath etc.. How can they be true Muslim???

Indian Muslim say "Ram and Allah" are same.. How can Ram and Allah will be same? Allah is formless while King Ram was not.. Indian Muslim will face blashphemy in pakistan..

Ye kya ho raha hai??

arrey yaar baccha kuch kahna chahta tha so usne keh diya... ab tum log to bechare ko sar chhupane ki jagah hi nahi de rahe ho... too bad...

All Hail to RazPak...

He is true, Indian Muslim celebrate Raksha-Bandhan, Indian Muslim celebrate Ganpati festival, deepawali, chhath etc.. How can they be true Muslim???

Indian Muslim say "Ram and Allah" are same.. How can Ram and Allah will be same? Allah is formless while King Ram was not.. Indian Muslim will face blashphemy in pakistan..

I know. how can a true Muslim pray to an elephant god? RazPak is always right. But you upper caste yindos make fun of a real mard e mujahidin. Allah will not forgive you for this.

Thanks man...
I think evil plans of RAW are taking place. First they steal Pakistan's water and then they flood Pakistan with water. They are supporting terrorism in balochistan and other areas of Pakistan. They have hired many Pakistani journalists to promote their propaganda. I think TTP is their creation. RAW is the reason for no cricket in Pakistan. In fact it was RAW who plotted the attacks against Sri Lankan cricket team..

They have killed their own soldiers so that they can blame these killings on Pakistani terrorists, but they are fools you see, ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS THAT PAKISTAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY KIND OF TERRORISM AND VIOLENCE.

They have broken the ceasefire multiple times as they wanna give cover to their Hindu terrorists who want to infiltrate into Pakistan's pure land and create unrest by killing shias, so that these shia killings can be blamed on Sunnis and create sect based divisions in Pakistan. Not to forget those fundings to Muhajirs in Karachi.

Since India and Indians are war mongers, they always conduct false flag operation (like Mumbai drama and this 5 soldiers killed) and then blame it on peace loving and innocent Pakistan. The killing of their 5 soldiers is nothing but another drama of these chanakyans.

But I tell you what, these kafir losers will never succeed in their evil propaganda as Allah is with Pakistan. These hindis will finally lose and Pakistan will teach these hindis a lesson.

P.S. - I hope I have covered everything, please add your contribution too. Thanks.

Please also mentioned about

Samjhota Express Details
Mumbai Drama details about (as your Minister said not Internet warrior)
Why a person who is actually dealing with Samjhota Express Case was killed baki sab bach gaye muna iske b detail batana.

Also please mentioned about your Parliment Attack and Evidence which you have.
What about Chuk Hagel S.State Statement uspe b kabar nazar pari ho Bollywood Movies say nikal kar bahir tu uspe b zara detail dena bohat batain kar rahay ho opar...

phir baat kareengay!

Please also mentioned about

Samjhota Express Details
Mumbai Drama details about (as your Minister said not Internet warrior)
Why a person who is actually dealing with Samjhota Express Case was killed baki sab bach gaye muna iske b detail batana.

Also please mentioned about your Parliment Attack and Evidence which you have.
What about Chuk Hagel S.State Statement uspe b kabar nazar pari ho Bollywood Movies say nikal kar bahir tu uspe b zara detail dena bohat batain kar rahay ho opar...

phir baat kareengay!

Samjhauta Express was done by RSS And VHP with some collaboration with Narendra Modi and BJP. Initially we thought that we will blame it on Muslims and Pakistan, but that cop (cant remember his name) was hell bent on speaking the truth. We had to kill him we had no other choice.

For Mumbai drama, I have already explained it in detail how we plaotted it with Ashok Kumar. Please go through my posts in this thread.

For Parliament attack, we approached Afzal Guru (His real name is Champaklal Baburao Mastani, people say that he is a long distenced relative of LalKrishna Advani. I am not sure.) and plotted with him.

But each time we are busted and Pakistan found out with the help of Allah that it was all a false flag operation.

Samjhauta Express was done by RSS And VHP with some collaboration with Narendra Modi and BJP. Initially we thought that we will blame it on Muslims and Pakistan, but that cop (cant remember his name) was hell bent on speaking the truth. We had to kill him we had no other choice.

For Mumbai drama, I have already explained it in detail how we plaotted it with Ashok Kumar. Please go through my posts in this thread.

For Parliament attack, we approached Afzal Guru (His real name is Champaklal Baburao Mastani, people say that he is a long distenced relative of LalKrishna Advani. I am not sure.) and plotted with him.

But each time we are busted and Pakistan found out with the help of Allah that it was all a false flag operation.

bas daeklo fir asa tu hota hey phir asay kamo may :)

Back
Top Bottom