What's new

plannig and drama of India behind LOC Skrimishes

douple post

I would prefer some Mujahidin like Sir Zaid Hamid. He was the first one to find out India's evil plans which this thread talks about. He should get that honor. Also, Chinese are not the people of the book. They are kafirs too. It would not be wise to give them this important job. This important decision should be taken only by United States of Pakistan with the help of Allah.

I would prefer some Mujahidin like Sir Zaid Hamid. He was the first one to find out India's evil plans which this thread talks about. He should get that honor. Also, Chinese are not the people of the book. They are kafirs too. It would not be wise to give them this important job. This important decision should be taken only by United States of Pakistan with the help of Allah.

Our mission should be liberation of oppressed not who liberate it! Think about your 85% of country men before being kafir or not. It doesnt matter if at the end its Hindustan if Zaid conquer or Yindustan if China does. Result will be the same.

Jay Yind

Why we Indians need to worry about that when you yourself doing a very fine job destroying your own country.

We just need to be patient and keep on provoking you to spend more on weapons.

Then why your parliamentarian, Army Official and public are shouting on Pakistan like
"Pakistan ko zayada charbi char gai hai, utarni pary gi" "hamary 5 mary hain ham Pakistan k 10 maraien gay"
obviously you guys have no need to be worried as you have not enough courage to attack on Pakistan. you guys just love blustering

Ya we trust you.....

You said the same thing to the Muslims on this side on 1947 for partition.

And now they are in Paradise...... or not....

we were right at that time as well, these are few links containing the stories that what is going on with Muslim in Great Secular India

?BBC Urdu - Muslaman hain is liay qarz nhi milta

?????? - ?BBC Urdu - Barahat k pasmanda Muslaman

Muslaman India k na'ay Dilt hain

China is provoking you to spend more and more on weapons, and see the overall situation of India because of her lust of war and huge spending on weapons. and were dollar is going you know better
and here is the overall situation in India
Barat ka jangi janoon aur gurbat

We admit that we have some problem in our country but very much better than that of yours.

Dont worry if not Zaid Hamid then China will invade and liberate Dalits, then it will be known as Yindustan.

We already have that name. You see we are evil yindoos. So this is Yindoatan already.

I would prefer Zaid Hamid over china, as he was the one who came up with the great great Gazwa E Hind idea. May Allah bless him.

And if you wanna do something about Dalits, I would sufgest you to please fulfill Ashok Kumar's (AKA Ajmal Kasab) dream of independent Dalitistan out of Evil Kafir India.

We already have that name. You see we are evil yindoos. So this is Yindoatan already.

I would prefer Zaid Hamid over china, as he was the one who came up with the great great Gazwa E Hind idea. May Allah bless him.

And if you wanna do something about Dalits, I would sufgest you to please fulfill Ashok Kumar's (AKA Ajmal Kasab) dream of independent Dalitistan out of Evil Kafir India.

As you wish oppressed Dalit Yindu. I just hope you dont die of hunger before great Zaid Hamid take over and liberate lower caste Yindus.

Jay Yind

As you wish oppressed Dalit Yindu. I just hope you dont die of hunger before great Zaid Hamid take over and liberate lower caste Yindus.

Jay Yind

He wont die because of hunger but Zaid hamid might be , who knows he will living beside OBL like terrorist which US mistakenly fire missile hit is house or In market some close to his relative blast himself.

But be careful u need to survive of bullets a/bombs / missiles before you can see him die because of food.

What is with all this conspiracy theories!!I for one may agree that we may be involved in baluchistan(heck we should be)...but u need to man up and accept killings on the border.No army will stage fake encounters of its own soldiers,there is a limit to propaganda and its wise that we stay away from it.I mean no disrespect to any religion but i will appreciate if pakistanis in particular stop talking in religious terms all the time,,,,peace

Jay Yind

To be honest, we dont die of hunger. We die because this devil state conduct false flag operation on us like Mumbai drama, and then blame it on ever peace loving Pakistan.

What is with all this conspiracy theories!!I for one may agree that we may be involved in baluchistan(heck we should be)...but u need to man up and accept killings on the border.No army will stage fake encounters of its own soldiers,there is a limit to propaganda and its wise that we stay away from it.I mean no disrespect to any religion but i will appreciate if pakistanis in particular stop talking in religious terms all the time,,,,peace

Just cut the cr*p you evil upper caste kafir baniya!! I can guarantee that those 5 soldiers are killed by none other than India to blame it on Pakistan. Entire world know that we create conspiracy theories and remain in denial always. Stop this propaganda against purest of the pure country called Pakistan. We can never win against them, as Allah is with them always.

Eye opening posts by Yindu Dalit, see Pakistanis dont be enemies of every Yindu.

To be honest, we dont die of hunger. We die because this devil state conduct false flag operation on us like Mumbai drama, and then blame it on ever peace loving Pakistan.

Many of you die of hunger because evil upper caste Yindus would rather store food so rats can eat then give it to lower caste Yindus :hitwall:

Bappe learn from Dalit, accept the truth.

Eye opening posts by Yindu Dalit, see Pakistanis dont be enemies of every Yindu.

Many of you die of hunger because evil upper caste Yindus would rather store food so rats can eat then give it to lower caste Yindus :hitwall:

You are right bro,let me tell you about my condition i haven't eaten anything from the last 2 days,situation is so bad that i have to contain myself by watching pictures of food from the internet:cry:

Oh thats a bad thing to do. I didnt know it. Brother, so many things I didnt know before I joined this forum. This forum is an eye opener for me. I can not believe that India and upper caste yindus can do something like this to a lowest of the lower caste yindoo like me.

I know Pakistan and Allah will liberate me from this devil country and set me free.

i just touched ONION & got cursed,,,,

Ear started to bleed when heard the price....I should have also followed u ,,just watch the pictures,,

You are right bro,let me tell you about my condition i haven't eaten anything from the last 2 days,situation is so bad that i have to contain myself by watching pictures of food from the internet:cry:

Dont worry if not Zaid Hamid then China will invade and liberate Dalits, then it will be known as Yindustan.

zaid hamid......heeeee.......to keep his mouth shut Marvi sirmed is more then enough......china will see.............you only bother about ZAID HAMID.........we hate Pakistan but only because of personality like Marvi sirmed we force to think about, another side of coin(good Pakistani)...........

Back
Top Bottom