What's new

PLA Self-powered thermal insulation cabins at Ladakh border

We lost 180,000 during the war which 110,000 KIA, 300,000+ wounded,but anyway, you lot losed more than 8k (killed+surrender) to this army and mostly border guard just ten years later, I just can't imagined what would happen if it was Indian that fought in Korea against Yankees.

According to you, they lose because they weren't ready, ok, that was supposed to be our fault? Nerhu proceed with his Forward policy without knowing if the army was ready or not, they were pretty confident back then though, and nothing has changed it seems.

Chinese reports of their own casualty figures can hardly be trusted. We would rather trust western sources.

Nehru never wanted a war with China and saw China a civilizational state similar to India and a natural ally. That is why he even accepted, Chinese invasion of Tibet, lobbied for Chinese entry in UN, signed Panchsheel accords with China.

But it was his naviety, that he did not know he was dealing Comminst party of China, who can turn around and backstab you in a minute.

He launched his forward policy (a policy to man, all India's border with China, which were unmanned till then to prevent further encroachment of Indian Land by PLA.)

Because after Chinese invasion of Tibet.. China had been encroaching Indian Land in Ladakh.

Had even built a highway connecting Tibet and Xingang passing through Aksai Chin.

For this China launched a surprise attack on India.

But that is okay ..as they say "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. " China will never be trusted again.

Chinese reports of their own casualty figures can hardly be trusted. We would rather trust western sources.

Nehru never wanted a war with China and saw China a civilizational state similar to India and a natural ally. That is why he even accepted, Chinese invasion of Tibet, lobbied for Chinese entry in UN, signed Panchsheel accords with China.

But it was his naviety, that he did not know he was dealing Comminst party of China, who can turn around and backstab you in a minute.

He launched his forward policy (a policy to man, all India's border with China, which were unmanned till then to prevent further encroachment of Indian Land by PLA.)

Because after Chinese invasion of Tibet.. China had been encroaching Indian Land in Ladakh.

Had even built a highway connecting Tibet and Xingang passing through Aksai Chin.

For this China launched a surprise attack on India.

But that is okay ..as they say "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. " China will never be trusted again.
I'll give you a credit for the long paragraph..:wave:

Firstly, you do not enjoy that kind of technological edge over India, whatever you have ..we have too.

Nature has a way negating the technology advantage .. especially in the mountains.

In 2001 US army carpet bombed Tora Bora mountains with huge Daisy cutters..in an attempt to kill OBL and his core group 500 Al Qaeda fighters.

They did not want to put boots on the ground, as they were afraid of talking too many casualties. Because of this OBL and most of his fighters escaped Tora Bora and into Pakistan and were not found for next 10 years.

You have datalink that can pass tactical data between all of your aircraft? No, because Su-30 has Russian Raduga datalink, Mirage and Rafale has Link 16 datalink.

You have interchangable ammo? No, because Su-30/Mig-21 can't use Mirage/Rafale missiles and Mirage/Rafale can't use Su-30/Mig-21 missiles.

You have 5th gen aircraft? No, no matter how much you wish the Rafale was one.

You have datalink that can pass tactical data between all of your aircraft? No, because Su-30 has Russian Raduga datalink, Mirage and Rafale has Link 16 datalink.

You have interchangable ammo? No, because Su-30/Mig-21 can't use Mirage/Rafale missiles and Mirage/Rafale can't use Su-30/Mig-21 missiles.

You have 5th gen aircraft? No, no matter how much you wish the Rafale was one.

In 2018 ..IAF ordered 1000 pcs of Israeli data link radios for all it's fighters ..except those of French origin.(as Israeli data link is already interoperable with Link 16) .

Integration is to be completed by the end of 2020.

And less said about J20s 5th gen capabilities.. the better .. which when flying over Tibet was tracked by Indian Su 30s in AP.

In 2018 ..IAF ordered 1000 pcs of Israeli data link radios for all it's fighters ..except those of French origin.(as Israeli data link is already interoperable with Link 16) .

And less said about J20s 5th gen capabilities.. the better .. which when flying over Tibet was tracked by Indian Su 30s in AP.

If this claim had any basis in reality, it is well known that stealth aircraft in peacetime uses Luneburg lens to hide the true RCS. I mean Indian military sank its own submarine and thought Jupiter was a drone so how reliable is the claim?

The joke is you thinking that you can buy foreign radio and have it actually work when you don't really understand it or have a doctrine for using it.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

My sincere suggestion, don't get into technical matter, which is obviously not your area.

If this claim had any basis in reality, it is well known that stealth aircraft in peacetime uses Luneburg lens to hide the true RCS. I mean Indian military sank its own submarine and thought Jupiter was a drone so how reliable is the claim?

The joke is you thinking that you can buy foreign radio and have it actually work when you don't really understand it or have a doctrine for using it.
How reliable are Chinese claims of J20 RCS are?

It is a fact that Chinese and Russians are well known for exaggerating their weapons capabilities..where as the West always understates their weapon's capabilities.

Airforces around the world integrate their own avionics in foreign built aircrafts.. and no one does it better that Israelis. Doctrines are developed..once the equipment become operational.

India has been using Israeli hardware in the past but with less success.
In 2002 an Israeli drone shot down.
View attachment 678087

Last year Israeli spice 2000 killed our crow and damaged some trees.

View attachment 678088 View attachment 678089
Do you know ..how much Israeli drone had ingressed into Pakistan's borders..before it was detected, and F 16s were scrambled to shoot it down.

Back in 2002 ..when India and Pakistan were on the brink of war. This searcher drone ..was able ingress 20 Km into Pakistan..fly recon over Pakistan's defences of it's second largest city ..before being shot down.

I remember the news stories from that time...it was evaluated that ..the recon information provided by this drone ..far exceeded the monetary value of this drone.

So much so..that Pakistani army assumed that this drone was being flow by Israeli controllers ..rather Indians.

How reliable are Chinese claims of J20 RCS are?

It is a fact that Chinese and Russians are well known for exaggerating their weapons capabilities..where as the West always understates their weapon's capabilities.

Airforces around the world integrate their own avionics in foreign built aircrafts.. and no one does it better that Israelis. Doctrines are developed..once the equipment become operational.

China had made no claims at all. In fact China didn't even acknowledge the J-20 existed until 2017 even as US SecDef Robert Gates visited in 2011 and it was test flown right when he visited.

All RCS figures are derived from simulations by others.

It's hilarious that you think just having the radio means you have the doctrine, after not even a year of integration.

If India was smart, it would've just signed a permanent peace treaty with China with the current line of control being the permanent one. But as usual, Indian politicians are short sighted, blustering idiots.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom