What's new

Chinese PLA Troops Incite Indian Army By Flaunting Their ‘Thermal Shelters’ Amid Blistering Winters: WATCH

It looks like trump towers is getting his knickers in a twist. Tyrone has made him his beee ach
When you talk shyte and get bitch slapped all you can do is lower the tone. Thats what faggots do.
I guess you wear knickers....how is your bf?

Last edited:
When you talk shyte and get bitch slapped all you can do is lower the tone. Thats what faggots do.
I guess you wear knickers....how is your bf?
I see you have an interesting adventurous life, CHEERS.

But that guy have a valid point.
We are now talking about soldiers attaining top condition preparing to fight for their lives.
Not acclimatized JUST for adventure, hiking and enjoying the scenery.
Every little bit of advantage is important.

I see you have an interesting adventurous life, CHEERS.

But that guy have a valid point.
We are now talking about soldiers attaining top condition preparing to fight for their lives.
Not acclimatized JUST for adventure, hiking and enjoying the scenery.
Every little bit of advantage is important.
Sorry but you and the other gentleman don't you understand.
When going up these soldiers don't get airdropped day one to that altitide. They either walk or are driven. Thats happens for a reason. 24hr you shouldn't climb more than 600m. Stop and carry on after 24hr. Thats sufficient to climatise
Respectfully Google things. This process is done by pak troops also. On the baltoro glacier we came across many pak army jawaaans.

Sorry but you and the other gentleman don't you understand.
When going up these soldiers don't get airdropped day one to that altitide. They either walk or are driven. Thats happens for a reason. 24hr you shouldn't climb more than 600m. Stop and carry on after 24hr. Thats sufficient to climatise
Respectfully Google things. This process is done by pak troops also. On the baltoro glacier we came across many pak army jawaaans.
Being climatized means being able to cope with the conditions, not necessarily to be in OPTIMUM TIP TOP CONDITION.

As I mentioned before, the Chinese are not looking for normal climatised condition.
They are being preped for tip top condition to kill as many enemies as possible in these times of heightened tensions.

Maybe such energy boosting efforts are not necessary after tensions are reduced.
The Chinese must have done something right to have easily beaten off and killed the Indian intruders at Galvant.
Maybe pak troops should learn from the Chinese too, costs allowing.

Afraid I will trust those Chinese scientists more than you.

wow thats a fancy way of saying porta potty.
The use of toilets has been a challenge for troops on border defense duties but the thermal shelters use biodegradable dry self-cleaning toilets, which use biological decomposition instead of the traditional water flushing method, Sohu report says.
Real men don't need oxygen.
They need cow piss.

Lol Indians have no food, how will they afford oxygen?

Forcing a third world country like India to deploy soldiers on such high altitude in such cruel weather is unfair and gross human rights violation by China.

DONT LISTEN TO CHINEASE PROPAGANDA

India has DEEP DEEP RESOURCES and has poured equipment in for a ARTIC WAR

DONT LISTEN TO CHINEASE PROPAGANDA

India has DEEP DEEP RESOURCES and has poured equipment in for a ARTIC WAR
But according to indian members here on pdf, housing, food and even oxygen are for pla only, " battle harden indian doesnt need logistics.
btw, welcome back from your banned, and we are ready for your list of indian's great weapon and projects.

Oh no, a straight collumn of incredible Indian tanks engaging butt on butt in an uphill battle! What am I gonna do!?! *presses red button on drone remote controll*

It seems like the only thing Indians took away from the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is the idea to import new drones.

Back
Top Bottom