What's new

PLA at China-India border has upgraded logistics to brave winter. India can't cover its inadequate logistics

BSF has its talents

PLA has its talents-
View attachment 796928

Considering this one does have a helmet, he is safe (atleast from exploding helmets)

Learn how to read-

Yeah chicken soldiers beating the lone Negotiators.

After that, your pussy soldiers running like a dog :D

FENkLLVagAIh9nV.jpg

Last edited:
Those PLA soldiers are actually train / conduct experiment to build a colony on Mars. With those equipment, they should be readier than Indians to claim a land on Mars and build a colony there. Look at that 5400 m Himalayan. The situation in winter is actually closer to Mars environment than any other place on Earth.

The Chinese have experience with an Antarctic base (Taishan Station, their fourth station on the continent), and it seems to be coming in handy in building to deal with this standoff.

wouldn’t be surprised if the Chinese start deploying patrol rovers (instead of asking their troops to conduct foot patrols during harshest parts of winter) like they have developed to operate in Antarctica.

they might even field an armed version like this Russian drone

Last edited:
More like sacrifice lower level Han (probably not descended from a Qing concubine) so that higher level Hans can retreat to the comforts of armored vehicles

There is no after that. To this day no idea what happened to the PLA soldier

As this one didn't have a helmet, he is safe (atleast from exploding helmets)

I can confirm you are 110% indian, because your mind and view are so rooted with Caste system.

Meanwhile in China, All people is Equal

Screenshot_20211127-125516_Chrome.jpg

But yes, I'm agree with you.

Even your highest caste is still much lower than All Chinese people. Because We are born Superior than you

Last edited:
India is a mighty superpower, it must not feel intimidated by the Chinese, India should show its might to the world, they should and must attack China and reclaim what is rightfully theirs. Pakistan is with you.

More like sacrifice lower level Han (probably not descended from a Qing concubine) so that higher level Hans can retreat to the comforts of armored vehicles

Are you a dalit? Do you have to go that route to prove you are an Indian? Chinese don't have this caste concept so your "lower han vs higher han" sounded so bizarre to them, and that makes you more like an idoit than a worthy opponent. IDK, you might be thinking you are fighting for Mother India, a noble cause, but Mother India may not like you to reveal her dirty laundry.

I guess the only reason that PDF has not banned you is they need to keep a few Indians as forum pets to bring in some traffic, but what's there for you? Going to bed every night feeling defeated and humiliated and then digging up some more dirt on CCP next day that even Indians don't care about? Is this how you want to spend the rest of your life?

Ps, I know you people like to recycle the debunked lies just for the heck of it, as you really have nothing to fight back with. But that's also why Chinese and many others look down on you people and believe Indians are beyond salvage as you don't have the basic integrity to be worthy saving.

Last edited:
Sino chest-thumping aside, I think India has the upper hand in this theatre

Chinese crooked non-vegetarian brain can only fathom ups and downs. He can never understand a state of continuous ups, only a cyclic pattern of temporary ups followed by symmetrical downs. Only a person with a pure organically grown vegetarian brain can grasp a continuous up, he can understand both intensity (ups) as well as continuously (ups and downs). Because Indian soldiers are vegetarian, they can transcend into a higher plane of existence, because a pure vegetarian brain can continuously go up. Not even the peak of the Himalayas is as high as the Hindu mental state of being. Never underestimate a vegetarian brain!

By the same merit, Indian equipment made by vegetarians at DRDO is much superior to anything meat lovers (bat meat especially) can make, from the likes of Norinco, Chengdu, etc. Because only the pure vegetarian engineers at DRDO can retain the experiences continuously without losing the intensity may understand E is not equal to MC^2, it is YemCEEEEEEEEE. In the E=YemCEEEE world, ups can continue forever. This is why an APFSDS fired from Arjun's 55 calibres rifled gun can accelerate to infinity continuously because the speed of light is not bound in the ancient Veda. Chinese non-veg Newtonian physics can only take you so far. Tiny (just 52 calibers) 125mm Chicom guns have limited range as a result because the guys who designed them could only imagine a universe of ups and downs, not continuous ups.

Don't worry, Chinese economic growth is coming to an end. What goes up in the non-veg meat-loving Han brain must always come down. Whereas in the pure vegetarian Vedic brain, they can go up continuously, without losing intensity.

The following images clarify my thesis more clearly

Figure1: Pure veggie brain in action, transcending into the 14th spatial dimension of upwards
1638066229121.png

figure 2: Prototype of high altitude, "always upwards" Yogic combat system at trails within the Kerela institute for applied SKATalogical sciences

1638066607338.png

I should also mention that Indian vegetarian men experience continuous erections because of Vedic logic. Which means much more vitality, and therefore, better quality offspring.

(I F*cking love this page)

Attachments

• 1638066331709.png
    1638066331709.png
    388.5 KB · Views: 26
I’ve noticed a pattern here. Every time after the release of Galwan photos/videos, aindians will disappear for around two to three weeks before coming back enmass.

Yup, We need another round of anti roach spray..... errr.. I meant new Indian POW photos/videos now.:undecided:

Sino chest-thumping aside, I think India has the upper hand in this theatre

Chinese crooked non-vegetarian brain can only fathom ups and downs. He can never understand a state of continuous ups, only a cyclic pattern of temporary ups followed by symmetrical downs. Only a person with a pure organically grown vegetarian brain can grasp a continuous up, he can understand both intensity (ups) as well as continuously (ups and downs). Because Indian soldiers are vegetarian, they can transcend into a higher plane of existence, because a pure vegetarian brain can continuously go up. Not even the peak of the Himalayas is as high as the Hindu mental state of being. Never underestimate a vegetarian brain!

By the same merit, Indian equipment made by vegetarians at DRDO is much superior to anything meat lovers (bat meat especially) can make, from the likes of Norinco, Chengdu, etc. Because only the pure vegetarian engineers at DRDO can retain the experiences continuously without losing the intensity may understand E is not equal to MC^2, it is YemCEEEEEEEEE. In the E=YemCEEEE world, ups can continue forever. This is why an APFSDS fired from Arjun's 55 calibres rifled gun can accelerate to infinity continuously because the speed of light is not bound in the ancient Veda. Chinese non-veg Newtonian physics can only take you so far. Tiny (just 52 calibers) 125mm Chicom guns have limited range as a result because the guys who designed them could only imagine a universe of ups and downs, not continuous ups.

Don't worry, Chinese economic growth is coming to an end. What goes up in the non-veg meat-loving Han brain must always come down. Whereas in the pure vegetarian Vedic brain, they can go up continuously, without losing intensity.

The following images clarify my thesis more clearly

Figure1: Pure veggie brain in action, transcending into the 14th spatial dimension of upwards
View attachment 797208

figure 2: Prototype of high altitude, "always upwards" Yogic combat system at trails within the Kerela institute for applied SKATalogical sciences

View attachment 797211

I should also mention that Indian vegetarian men experience continuous erections because of Vedic logic. Which means much more vitality, and therefore, better quality offspring.

(I F*cking love this page)

My sides….:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: If I drop dead laughing in front of my computer one of these days my family will know who to sue.

Back
Top Bottom