What's new

PLA rehearsing India attack

Götterdämmerung;2329599 said:
Are we talking about (non-existing) Indian brands or about sport events? People here are lining up to buy concert and football games tickets as well.

If you think brand is only consumer electronic company, then no major brand in India. Other than USA, no country has
consumer electronic brands.

If you think brand is only consumer electronic company, then no major brand in India. Other than USA, no country has
consumer electronic brands.

I asked for any Indian brand! Fashion, food & beverage, automobile, aviation, logistic & transport, etc.

USA is the only one having consumer electronic brands? What about Sony, Loewe, Samsung, Lenovo?

Götterdämmerung;2329629 said:
I asked for any Indian brand! Fashion, food & beverage, automobile, aviation, logistic & transport, etc.

USA is the only one having consumer electronic brands? What about Sony, Loewe, Samsung, Lenovo?

Tata is biggest company in India. Their brand is well recognized all over the world. I have not seen any people lining to buy Lenovo products.

Tata is biggest company in India. Their brand is well recognized all over the world. I have not seen any people lining to buy Lenovo products.

Tata is known for its Nano but none are allowed to be sold in Europe. It was a masterpiece in terms of marketing, but the product is junk. You have to compete with Dacia and Seat in Europe and India is miles and miles away from that.

Lenovo is not a lifestyle product. Only serious business people would buy it. Here is the German Lenovo Community site: Lenovo Community

Indians need to be prideful of their country as compare to other countries. Otherwise, India would split up into many pieces. What you see from Indians in here is what keep the Indian nation together.
Bingo! It's called hindu chauvinism and it's directly at everybody not hindu (except Anglos are respected). Beef-eating people like Chinese are particularly hated because cows are holy in hinduism.

Caste system is basically institutionalized bigotry / racism. That's why indians are some of the most hateful people in the world. Couple that with backwardness surpassing Saudi Arabia and poverty surpassing sub-Saharan Africa. And the result is........ incredible shining india :sick:

Bingo! It's called hindu chauvinism and it's directly at everybody not hindu (except Anglos are respected). Beef-eating people like Chinese are particularly hated because cows are holy in hinduism.

Caste system is basically institutionalized bigotry / racism. That's why indians are some of the most hateful people in the world. Couple that with backwardness surpassing Saudi Arabia and poverty surpassing sub-Saharan Africa. And the result is........ incredible shining india :sick:

Its one thing to be backward or poor. But its another thing to be arrogance because its what creates respect for themselves. Without the arrogance, then they are left with shame. Its too bad that there could have been more level headed Indians that realized that no matter what is their past and background, they can work hard and still achieve great results in life.

Its one thing to be backward or poor. But its another thing to be arrogance because its what creates respect for themselves. Without the arrogance, then they are left with shame. Its too bad that there could have been more level headed Indians that realized that no matter what is their past and background, they can work hard and still achieve great results in life.

Have you been to India? India is very diverse. you can't derive any conclusion by meeting some Indian people in West.

Thats why there are ghost cities. USA households have largest chinese junk. They are fed up now. ...

Dude, you should have a better way to show your hatred against China.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/world...ds-Benefits-to-US-may-surprise-you/50127452/1

HONG KONG – Americans are getting more than just cheap prices from products made in China.

Research this month from the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco shows that for every dollar spent on a China-made item, 55 cents go to U.S. businesses for services such as marketing and sales. Last year, 2.7% of U.S. consumer spending went to products made in China, according to the study.

Americans can't live without made-in-China. In fact, you Indians in USA can't live without made-in-China, either.

One reason that USA has to have made-in-China is because USA doesn't have enough engineers.

...(Steve) Jobs went on to urge that a way be found to train more American engineers. Apple had 700,000 factory workers employed in China, he said, and that was because it needed 30,000 engineers on-site to support those workers. 'You can't find that many in America to hire,' he said.

PolitiFact | Michele Bachmann says Steve Jobs told Obama he moved factories to China for engineers

Face the fact and live out of your denial state.

Indian and Chinese armies ALREADY skrimish several times in my state( arunachal pradesh) this month. many indian army died but news kept secret. no idea Chinese deaths.

Indian and Chinese armies ALREADY skrimish several times in my state( arunachal pradesh) this month. many indian army died but news kept secret. no idea Chinese deaths.

how do u know that buddy???? u are from myanmar it seems...

how do u know that buddy???? u are from myanmar it seems...
the flag was a random klik of mouse. i know because i am from arunachal. ask the army if i am lying. the chinese here would know too if connectd to pla.

the flag was a random klik of mouse. i know because i am from arunachal. ask the army if i am lying. the chinese here would know too if connectd to pla.

maybe, i didn't know a random click of mouse can get u same flags for both location and country.....also going by your english, u don't like an indian,,,,

maybe, i didn't know a random click of mouse can get u same flags for both location and country.....also going by your english, u don't like an indian,,,,
well then ask the mod my location. u dun seem to like to kno the truth, do you? do u have copyright to 'indian' english?

Back
Top Bottom