What's new

PLA rehearsing India attack

Yes, we have considerable amount of our population below the poverty line. We have never denied it.

What is your point here.

How long will you live like this? Introspect why you are not able to achieve what you intend to!!!

As long you have this attitude, you arent going anywhere...

seems like a lot of Indian posters think India is better developed than China.I think the outsiders have the best game.we better let people who visited both countries personally give some objective judgement.

Yeah sure go ahead.. your oppressed media and press do lot of false claims regards to your inflated growth stories..
your own economist has saying that all the Chinese economic data's are inflated by CCP..:rofl:

From the Economist message board.A poster's rely to an Indian guy's claim that people would love living in poverty as long as there is freedom.

BigCircleBoy
Oct 3rd 2011 22:12 GMT Universal Citizen wrote: Given a choice between being poor and enjoy my human rights and rich in an golden cage, I will choose being poor, so will most people in the world.

I am 100% sure you never experienced deep poverty, the type that the Indian and Chinese poors live. Having "been there" myself, I can tell you being that poor very very sucks. When you are poor your opinion and voice doesn't count. There is no time to think because you are exhausted from work. Freedom for a poor man is a distant concept except in occassional fits of anger. The contemplative thinking and free thinking poor man exist mostly in the minds of fiction. Surviving poverty is an tough tough job. Your statement is naive at best and condescenting in reality.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Yeah sure go ahead.. your oppressed media and press do lot of false claims regards to your inflated growth stories..
your own economist has saying that all the Chinese economic data's are inflated by CCP..:rofl:

haha,we can compare photos of 2 countries,a picture is worth a thousand words,are you ready?

From the Economist message board.A poster's rely to an Indian guy's claim that people would love living in poverty as long as there is freedom.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

haha,we can compare photos of 2 countries,a picture is worth a thousand words,are you ready?

If you don't have anything concrete to share it's ok. but don't twist my word. When i said we are happy to be poor. We are working on the problem and one day we will overcome it. Poverty is not proud thing. My point is neither you are perfect. You have many holes in your system and definably there is no love lost between freedom of expression and China.

haha,enjoy your freedom to be poor.

hello Mr. richest poor what do you think of India. Here a cab driver earns more than 20 thousand per month what about yours. Don't see the calculations done by any international organisation because We know the true facts here a millionaire also is listed under a poor list this is the position of India Ok first see visit then speak. We are not like you. Having everything to eat but has to take the permission of the govt. to eat. What a ..........

If you don't have anything concrete to share it's ok. but don't twist my word. When i said we are happy to be poor. We are working on the problem and one day we will overcome it. Poverty is not proud thing. My point is neither you are perfect. You have many holes in your system and definably there is no love lost between freedom of expression and China.

哈哈,ok,let's go our seperate ways and see where they take us to in the end.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

hello Mr. richest poor what do you think of India. Here a cab driver earns more than 20 thousand per month what about yours. Don't see the calculations done by any international organisation because We know the true facts here a millionaire also is listed under a poor list this is the position of India Ok first see visit then speak. We are not like you. Having everything to eat but has to take the permission of the govt. to eat. What a ..........

ok,haha,Indian are much rich than Chinese.enjoy your life.

All those Indian after coming back from China said China was very very poor,decades away from fast developing India.dirty roads,ugly building,shabby railway and subway stations,dilapidated airports.China has a very high infant fatality rate,low literacy rate,few year of average education,no medicare,very few babies get immunization against major disease,a lot of babies suffer from mulnutrition and their life expectation is very short.so you Indian dont have to worry about poor China.

All those Indian after coming back from China said China was very very poor,decades away from fast developing India.dirty roads,ugly building,shabby railway and subway stations,dilapidated airports.China has a very high infant fatality rate,low literacy rate,few year of average education,no medicare,very few babies get immunization against major disease,a lot of babies suffer from mulnutrition and their life expectation is very short.so you Indian dont have to worry about poor China.

Finally some honest words.

YES,honestly speaking,we Chinese so admire you India's fast development and modernization of your country,keep it up,India.

yes i do also believe that india is much better than what economics says...!!but i totally disagree with ur belief that a taxi driver earn 20000 rupees here!!10000 might be right but not 20000!!
and one more thing buddy....success only come to those who accept their failure and not to those who constantly argue even when they know what the truth is!!!
i m a fan of china buddy because of their accepting attitude..!!during the 1950s and 1960s the westerners called them the third world..but they didnt argue with them that they are better thab what they are thought..instaed they worked on their development..and see what are they today...hats off!!

Back
Top Bottom