What's new

PLA Presence in Northern Areas ? ? ?

We're about to launch an invasion, be very careful Indians :)

Its a construction project thats going on in a dangerous area with close proximity to our mutual enemy, India. There could be a million reasons why the Chinese army is coming in and out of the area.

we are always careful sir :) ....63 years of unremitting hostility has frayed down every bit of our complacence ......so we ll be geared up and ready....:cheers:

Well Pakistan is a sovereign nation and can allow any country to set up bases or bring in its armed forces. We dont have any say in that. India should just be careful and strengthen its position in the areas around Gilgit.

Well Pakistan is a sovereign nation and can allow any country to set up bases or bring in its armed forces. We dont have any say in that. India should just be careful and strengthen its position in the areas around Gilgit.

apparently they seem to forget this simple fact when our troops land in Afghanistan......

I think Pakistan is desperately seeking China's intervention in kasmeer by having requested, may be, troops to safeguard against Imagined Indian threat.but this move will boomerang,the Islamic terrorist will take this with a pinch of salt,and will they start fighting the Chineese--the kafirs in holy land ?--things are getting too complicated

its begs a question- why does China not trust the Pakistan armed forces and police to provide cover to the workers on Pakistani territory?

it has nothing to do with trust, only china have the experience in building a plateau railway,i think those soldier are affiliated to PLA construction force

Last edited:
I think Pakistan is desperately is seeking China's intervention in kasmeer by having requested, may be, troops to safeguard against Imagined Indian threat.but this move will boomerang,the Islamic terrorist will take this with a pinch of salt,and will they start fighting the Chineese--the kafirs in holy land ?--things are getting too complicated

Lo Jee... Bahi/Bahen,

Let me enlighten you back in the 80's the PLA worked with FWO to build KKH... This is nothing new, they didn't bomb you then, why will they do it now?

Wonder why Indian General in occupied Kashmir want to go China. And why Chinese refused to let him inn.

good news for Pakistan.why India is worry about this act when Israelis army is also in India

Lo Jee... Bahi/Bahen,

Let me enlighten you back in the 80's the PLA worked with FWO to build KKH... This is nothing new, they didn't bomb you then, why will they do it now?

changed circumstances,India has grown enormously both militarily & economically--Pakistan getting sidelined by world--wants to do something to annex kashmir at any costs

Ab Afghanistan kaa see aa gaya yaar! Keep to the TOPIC please!. BTW India is not RETARDED that she will commit her soldiers to Afghanistan, i can BET on this.

excuse me for the off topic....but I was merely trying to draw a parallel ....the answer to the one is the answer to the other....chinese troops anywhere in close proximity to indian territory represents a threat to indian armed forces....and their plans and battle strategies.....it can be anywhere (nepal.sri lanka,myanmar , bangladesh .....and certainly a completely different font in Pakistan ?!! of all places....) we are getting reports the chinese troops are being permanently stationed in bases their and if true this is a serious and credible threat.....

changed circumstances,India has grown enormously both militarily & economically--Pakistan getting sidelined by world--wants to do something to annex kashmir at any costs

Pakistan getting sidelined by world
:lol:

wants to do something to annex kashmir at any costs
:disagree:

Take the precautions you want, my my advice to your nation would be... Focus on the CWG, enjoy your growth and stop obsessing about Pakistan...

As for the Chinese, they didn't bomb you during Kargil, the won't bomb you now. Chillax and enjoy life.

I disagree. Neither Israel is an oil rich country or neither anything like direct attack possibility is there. :azn:

US supports it's "important" allies. :D

Ya, but that support is limited to selling arms and "voicing concerns" and an occassional verbal "Warning".

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom