What's new

PLA general Said China is building 40000 tons LHD,WZ10 will be onboard!

because chinese members were talking about amphibious invasion on these supposed ships,it came up on this context.read thread before showing immaturity.I'm not saying go to war just that such ships can be easily countered.

It makes sense when you consider that 2020 will be around the time that all the assets will be ready.

By the China will have at least 3 large carriers, dozens of advanced destroyers(Type-052C\D) and frigates(Type-054A\B) and maybe a dozen of the new type-095 SSNs.

A country like Japan will be in awe of China's power then and will not even dare to challenge China's Navy.

It makes sense when you consider that 2020 will be around the time that all the assets will be ready.

By the China will have at least 3 large carriers, dozens of advanced destroyers(Type-052C\D) and frigates(Type-054A\B) and maybe a dozen of the new type-095 SSNs.

A country like Japan will be in awe of China's power then and will not even dare to challenge China's Navy.

An effective military is more than just some naval ships.

China must face its potential adversary in the worst case scenario, and has a complete countering system that consists of strategic goals definition, war environment study, intelligence, defense, and offense. Weapons such as aircrafts, ships, and missiles are all individual components of this system. Whatever weapons China procures are inline with the system needs.

Japan will be facing much more than just the ships if it attacks China.

Actually, what you describe is a small force, in American Navy Term, it is less than 2 Carrier Strike Group......

And in the case of Away War (Do not fought on the home water) this force is extremely small as even if you say 3 carrier will not have more than 1/3 of total Japanese Air power and you cannot gain air superiority with just 3 small carrier (roughly 100 planes), you can't even gain air superiority with 3 Supercarrier the American is using (3 supercarrier amass about 150 fighter planes).

You can probably use those force against a near peer enemy, but you will get a hard time to fight with a peer enemy, especially if you are fighting in their home.

The average time US takes to build an AC is 4 years, I don't think China will have 3 ready in 2020.
Check the Nimitz Class carriers List of aircraft carriers of the United States Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The average time US takes to build an AC is 4 years, I don't think China will have 3 ready in 2020.
Check the Nimitz Class carriers List of aircraft carriers of the United States Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NImitz Class is a supercarrier where it reached 110k long ton, CHinese are building their own regular carrier about 50k-60k long ton, 8 years is enough for them to build 2, may even be 3.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_aircraft_carrier_programme

Plus we don't build Nimitz Class anymore, we stopped in 2009 and we are building Gerald R Ford Class, first one will be in service in 2 years

I know China has one already. China has lots of experience building frigates/destroyers but never build an AC before. So it probably can take longer than 4 years to make one. We shall see by 2020, maybe 3 is possible but definitely not more.

I saw the interview```he did not say when``

personally I dont like this kind of stuff, better to keep everything under the table, keep western intellegence busy digging and speculating on our defence projects, thats fun

just look at those western intellegence's faces when J-20, J-31 and AC came out```lol

Its not like you can hide a mega ton ship under the carpet

That was usa dear.that too against a bankrupt backward army of tin soldiers.
Don't expect japanese to roll over.Some samurai yet live.As ur granddads found out in first sino japanese war when when japanese puny navy of torpedo boats and cruisers sink whole chinese navy with latest steel battleships so bad that admirality board was abolished.

That was usa dear.that too against a bankrupt backward army of tin soldiers.
Don't expect japanese to roll over.Some samurai yet live.As ur granddads found out in first sino japanese war when when japanese puny navy of torpedo boats and cruisers sink whole chinese navy with latest steel battleships so bad that admirality board was abolished.

Too bad that Japan doesn't have enough tin and metal to go around. Please learn why the US was able to replace their losses during WWII while Japan couldn't.

Lol japanese don't have enough tin and metal to go around?Japanese submarine fleet alone is the best in asia.

Too bad that Japan doesn't have enough tin and metal to go around. Please learn why the US was able to replace their losses during WWII while Japan couldn't.

Maybe not but we are not putting sanctions on Japan if you go to war against it. And any attempt to sink U.S. merchant ships going to involve more than Japan.

Again, my view as i expressed in previous post is.

China and Japan should duel it out with each other :)

It's no point to just yell at each other and say who's best and who'll win, you fight, then you know :)

No agurment needed what so ever

Back
Top Bottom