What's new

PLA General: Philippines will pay for South China Sea aggression

When China sudden attack Viet Nam under belly button, even Bruce Lee still can not make a baby due to the damage his balls. China can count on it as a victory, but the other will laugh out lound.

Sorry, only strong countries get to do that.

smoking is your country's priviledge being crowned as the hub of narcotic trafficking! congratulations!
"nervous" yes we are indeed seeing so many indians jumping on each single warning. we do not have enough tranquilisers for your symdrone of stupidity + insanity when your government ask for them from us.

buddy..you are shaking in rage..calm down..by the way..why do you even bother to care about these reports...when you are so mighty...and when you can solve this just ignoring us....and when we are all at China's mercy.. :lazy:

smoking is your country's priviledge being crowned as the hub of narcotic trafficking! congratulations!
"nervous" yes we are indeed seeing so many indians jumping on each single warning. we do not have enough tranquilisers for your symdrone of stupidity + insanity when your government ask for them from us.

Yes indeed. If I am not wrong china has the most smokers in the world. Plus that 50 year old pressing arty button was great. I am going to tell our 20 year old soldiers to be ready to catch the shell. We won't trouble old man to make adjustments. But when they reach near him they gona press every button on him. You know what I mean right :)
BTW is it legal to smoke in china. Or you need special permission from CPC ? Just curacity. Don't be mad

Do more research then you see its on the go. Frech warships just left Viet Nam for few weeks ago. Make sure your China will release another warns.

haha all your former masters are taking care of you! how nice! what part of you have you promised to offer in return for their favour?

buddy..you are shaking in rage..calm down..by the way..why do you even bother to care about these reports...when you are so mighty...and when you can solve this just ignoring us....and when we are all at China's mercy.. :lazy:

what rage? I love to see another round of jumping around by you guys. Soon you will be registered as a non-material indian heritage with UN! Keep jumping don't stop!

Kya din aa gaye hain in logon ke, bechari koyi choti country nahin bakshi dhamkaane se..

Ok one real and serious question on this topic to Chinese members before I sign out. I am serious.

Why Chinese govt/army doing this ? I mean warnning. If you have issue with the nation why not talk to that nation on diplomatic level ? Issuing public warnning is going to spoil you interests. Mean if a fanboy like me can understand that the must be good enough people in china govt to understand. Or China is in such a state she don't need anybody. Means we don't harm relations for no reason. And china is expecting/got or coping ( no offence intended) a lot from russia.
A sensible answer please

Yes indeed. If I am not wrong china has the most smokers in the world. Plus that 50 year old pressing arty button was great. I am going to tell our 20 year old soldiers to be ready to catch the shell. We won't trouble old man to make adjustments. But when they reach near him they gona press every button on him. You know what I mean right :)
BTW is it legal to smoke in china. Or you need special permission from CPC ? Just curacity. Don't be mad

you know what kind of "smoke" I am talking about which is running in rampant scales in india!
if your 20 year olds can catch a cannon ball, I bet they will be guaranteed a good career in cricket instead of wasting their lives catching cannon balls!
You want to test the rule of law on narcotics in China? easy, just declare at the customs counter that you are bringing 1 kg of ice into the Country. the rest will be an interesting material for a biography that you can write on before your death wish!

what rage? I love to see another round of jumping around by you guys. Soon you will be registered as a non-material indian heritage with UN! Keep jumping don't stop!

well,you have to pay another "Warning" for that..by the way..did any country...including Vietnam,Philippines,Russia,India backed up for your warning???or stopped working in SCS???ever???

you know what kind of "smoke" I am talking about which is running in rampant scales in india!
if your 20 year olds can catch a cannon ball, I bet they will be guaranteed a good career in cricket instead of wasting their lives catching cannon balls!
You want to test the rule of law on narcotics in China? easy, just declare at the customs counter that you are bringing 1 kg of ice into the Country. the rest will be an interesting material for a biography that you can write on before your death wish!

Nah cricket isn't for everybody only 11 can play for India at a time. What's the fuss with ice. China has banned the ice too ?

Ok one real and serious question on this topic to Chinese members before I sign out. I am serious.

Why Chinese govt/army doing this ? I mean warnning. If you have issue with the nation why not talk to that nation on diplomatic level ? Issuing public warnning is going to spoil you interests. Mean if a fanboy like me can understand that the must be good enough people in china govt to understand. Or China is in such a state she don't need anybody. Means we don't harm relations for no reason. And china is expecting/got or coping ( no offence intended) a lot from russia.
A sensible answer please

Nobody cares for real question ?

Our government has been working on diplomatic terms with the intruders since day 1 when the likes of vietnam, the pinoys etc attempted to violate the accord. these kids are just playing nasty games on China by siding with outside parties - (india is also guilty of this!). We have been asking for putting the disputes aside and looking for co-operation all the time!

Co operation is what we need. Everybody need. I think India and china have regular meetings on boarder dispute. That would have been good place to challenge this. Not a public warnning. And if you think India is guilty she is just taking counter measures. You are in Kashmir too. You can't deny

Nah cricket isn't for everybody only 11 can play for India at a time. What's the fuss with ice. China has banned the ice too ?

I guess you have more than one single cricket team in your league, dont you? if you are provided with so many 20 year olds who are gifted with cannon ball catching abilities, they can go to any other leagues for a career or switching to baseball for more lucrative contracts.

it is not too hard to hit pages of internet search in which " india is becoming the narcotic hub" in asia. we ban ice. you ban ice. we ban and we execute. you ban but you drop the ball!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom