What's new

PLA General: Philippines will pay for South China Sea aggression

next warning .... to sun " do not dare to shine on our sea"....

I think that is a fair game that China will cutting cables from Russia ships in SCS too. That must be extremely fun.

I know China's will tries its best !!!

cutting cables is a more humane alternative than cutting vietcong heads, isn't it?

Next, Viet Nam will signs deal with member of NATO nations to exploit oil/gas in SCS too. (Ukraine, French, Turkey etc..)

I am not even considering 62. what charity has been given is charity received. You guys won't stand a chance. I am being humble saying 10,000 to 1!
That's what you think. Your one child policy has turned your mighty (?) army to army of old men and thats not only Indians think. Time changed. Now is good time for everyone. So 10000:1 dream something realistic

I am not even considering 62. what charity has been given is charity received. You guys won't stand a chance. I am being humble saying 10,000 to 1!
That's what you think. Your one child policy has turned your mighty (?) army to army of old men and thats not only Indians think. Time changed. Now is good time for everyone. So 10000:1 dream something realistic

The chinese ministry of warnings... to warn me of spontaneously jumping !!..:rofl:

I am already seeing another burst of crazy jumpers! now jump again!:yahoo::rofl:

one = our artillery! We can ask a 50 year old just to press the button!

cutting cables is a more humane alternative than cutting vietcong heads, isn't it?

China only good for cutting cables other than that China dare not to deal with real Viet Cong soldiers. Just keep in mind, Russia warship which on pirates hunt it is pretty good to eliminated China pirates too.

China only good for cutting cables other than that China dare not to deal with real Viet Cong soldiers. Just keep in mind, Russia warship which on pirates hunt it is pretty good to eliminated China pirates too.

We eliminated 500 of your pirate sailors in 5 seconds in 1988.

one = our artillery! We can ask a 50 year old just to press the button!

you are smoking too much...okkkkk..china can take everyone in a single day and still come out victorious..but we're at your mercy..but then why China is issuing warning???we people can ignore the fact if you are so mighty...right??looks like China is nervous to see so many countries..

practice makes perfect. you will not even notice your lifeline for illegal extractions has been cut!

we don't want to practice head-cutting on human even though they are vietcongs!

bring them on and we keep our cutters sharpened!:rofl:

Do more research then you see its on the go. Frech warships just left Viet Nam for few weeks ago. Make sure your China will release another warns.

Wow pretty hardcore statement from a high profile like army general with naked aggression :devil:

On a serious note,if i am not wrong Phillippines have some kind of defence treaty with USA.Then would USA be bothered about the whole scenario??

We eliminated 500 of your pirate sailors in 5 seconds in 1988.

When China sudden attack Viet Nam under belly button, even Bruce Lee still can not make a baby due to the damage his balls. China can count on it as a victory, but the other will laugh out lound.

you are smoking too much...okkkkk..china can take everyone in a single day and still come out victorious..but we're at your mercy..but then why China is issuing warning???we people can ignore the fact if you are so mighty...right??looks like China is nervous to see so many countries..

smoking is your country's priviledge being crowned as the hub of narcotic trafficking! congratulations!
"nervous" yes we are indeed seeing so many indians jumping on each single warning. we do not have enough tranquilisers for your syndrom of stupidity + insanity when your government ask for them from us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom