What's new

PLA General: Philippines will pay for South China Sea aggression

Its comical to see you guy get so excited in vast nos over any one warning.
"Taken Delhi in 62" yeah, we should have done that but we had excessive mercy on you!

vietcongs kids are nasty! we will keep cutting cables!

Hahahaha you are making my day. Mercy ?really ? Or was afraid of fighting on level field ? To brave to fight with equally prepare men ?

so what you are trying to prove???china was,is and will be a bad guy???or its your habit to give warning??
No , just that China doesn't issue empty threats as you guys are so desperately trying to prove ... :azn: ... It will act if its territorial integrity is threatened ...

Hahahaha you are making my day. Mercy ?really ? Or was afraid of fighting on level field ? To brave to fight with equally prepare men ?

we can beat your army 10,000 to one any day!

deals between 2 great powers are not for cheerleading country to understand!:cool:

I think China just keep cutting cables that would be more fun. I am sure that will make the rest of countries who's want to joint SCS will be scares.

we can beat your army 10,000 to one any day!

Hahahahaha in few year your army will be MEN in 40 running in uniform. Forget that. Common 10000:1 ? Seriously. We are funny but not that. And it's not 62 and Neharu is long dead with his peace ideology

so what you are trying to prove???china was,is and will be a bad guy???or its your habit to give warning??

you guys always have a funny logic and prone to twisting facts. warnings are issued to the bad guys dude

I think China just keep cutting cables that would be more fun. I am sure that will make the rest of countries who's want to joint SCS will be scares.

that is the best way to do. oh we can pitch in the broken cables to help finance your economy. fair enough?

you can give the contract for laying and repairing the cables to USA. Now sit back and watch the fun !!

Hahahahaha in few year your army will be MEN in 40 running in uniform. Forget that. Common 10000:1 ? Seriously. We are funny but not that. And it's not 62 and Neharu is long dead with his peace ideology

I am not even considering 62. what charity has been given is charity received. You guys won't stand a chance. I am being humble saying 10,000 to 1!

that is the best way to do. oh we can pitch in the broken cables to help finance your economy. fair enough?

I think that is a fair game that China will cutting cables from Russia ships in SCS too. That must be extremely fun.

I know China's will tries its best !!!

Another Warning !! :rofl:

Its not a warning. Its a fact. US/South Korea provoked us and we reduced the population of Seoul by over 90%. India provoked us and you had to ask women to donate jewelry to buy weapons :lol:

Vietnam provoked us and we killed 180,000 of their civilians, burned down their infrastructure and took half their (stolen) South China Sea territories.

Back
Top Bottom