(1)Expansion of Army Aviation units

3、The 2nd Artillery Corps

(1)Expansion of cruise missile units

4、The Space Force

(1)Establishing specialized units for enhanced and dedicated space defence

Link:

全国两会召开在即 布局五大涉军热点-新华网

:coffee::azn::D

There is no need to pretend anymore, our goal is to become number one in both economy and military.

Let's pretend a little bit, against America we are still inferior, type 55 and type 57 will solve that problem, as will our new nuclear subs, but numerically and in terms of experience we are still lacking.

One example, the Japanese has 2-6 ships specially designed to listen to our subs' signature, they have over 100 anti sub planes.

We don't know what American subs sound like, yet they know ours.

Military needs time, not just equipments. It's a combination of things.

Let's pretend a little bit, against America we are still inferior, type 55 and type 57 will solve that problem, as will our new nuclear subs, but numerically and in terms of experience we are still lacking.

One example, the Japanese has 2-6 ships specially designed to listen to our subs' signature, they have over 100 anti sub planes.

We don't know what American subs sound like, yet they know ours.

Military needs time, not just equipments. It's a combination of things.

USA knows that regardless you pretend or not.

But what are they going to do? Regardless we have an inferior global navy, we aren't going to challenge them right now.

We have just to make ourselves stronger in economy and focus in our home turf.

Our nuclear subs are far more capable than those anti-China propaganda described, and we just managed to toy with those Jap anti-sub force few weeks ago.

USA knows that regardless you pretend or not.

But what are they going to do? Regardless we have an inferior global navy, we aren't going to challenge them right now.

We have just to make ourselves stronger in economy and focus in our home turf.

Our nuclear subs are far more capable than those anti-China propaganda described, and we just managed to toy with those Jap anti-sub force few weeks ago.

I think our nuclear subs are just clearing the technical barrier. Not saying the France and Britain are so much better, but they don't have US on their tail everywhere.

Type 91 or 92 forgot, or maybe both is pretty much a dud and a testbed. It's way too noisy. But understandable, that was made so long ago.

Type 94 could potentially go out if we aren't surrounded by the US, but we are, so I think until situation improve where we can go into the pacific undetected, then it's anyone's game.

I think type 96 is the game changer, we will finally have a sub effective enough to go into the pacific undetected. The reason for this assumption is most of the technology for reducing noise and other necessary tech are only recently made. So I think 94 will be useful if we at least control our immediate oceans, but 96 would be a real nuclear deterrent to deter the US and win us the battle of Asian supremacy.

Nuclear submarine to me is the thing that will win this war for us, not the impressive fleet we will assemble, I think the thing that will truly scare the US is nuclear Armageddon. Americans could support a costly war, especially against a "red communist" country, the second coming of "Nazi Germany and Imperialist Japan." But no way would they support a nuclear war with a China that can wipe the US clean with nukes.

I think our nuclear subs are just clearing the technical barrier. Not saying the France and Britain are so much better, but they don't have US on their tail everywhere.

Type 91 or 92 forgot, or maybe both is pretty much a dud and a testbed. It's way too noisy. But understandable, that was made so long ago.

Type 94 could potentially go out if we aren't surrounded by the US, but we are, so I think until situation improve where we can go into the pacific undetected, then it's anyone's game.

I think type 96 is the game changer, we will finally have a sub effective enough to go into the pacific undetected. The reason for this assumption is most of the technology for reducing noise and other necessary tech are only recently made. So I think 94 will be useful if we at least control our immediate oceans, but 96 would be a real nuclear deterrent to deter the US and win us the battle of Asian supremacy.

Nuclear submarine to me is the thing that will win this war for us, not the impressive fleet we will assemble, I think the thing that will truly scare the US is nuclear Armageddon. Americans could support a costly war, especially against a "red communist" country, the second coming of "Nazi Germany and Imperialist Japan." But no way would they support a nuclear war with a China that can wipe the US clean with nukes.

The Type 096 is needed for PLAN to regain the parity with USN's Ohio class fleet.

I bet that 6 boats of this class will be built, then after 2025, China will start to build the Type 098 which is expected to be on par with the replacement of the Ohio class.

But don't forget China's Underground Great Wall, it is also a robust second strike capability.

Anti-submarine is weak. We need more MPA. Submarines are more important than aircraft carriers.

With the emergence of the HGV, I am not so obsessed with the supercarrier anymore.

Since it gonna be a slow moving target against a revolutionary weapon like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom