What's new

PKR falling like a meteorite.

What did I tell you 3 months back by August we will be at 240. And Patwari's asking how I know, if these duffers studied economics like I have they'd not be asking.
Yes, you have been eerily accurate. Perhaps you were having a tongue in cheek when you made the comment. It became true 🤯

FVeamIdWAAAcvaV.jpg

Yes, you have been eerily accurate. Perhaps you were having a tongue in cheek when you made the comment. It became true 🤯

It's not tongue in cheek, its basic understanding of economic principles and data (I bolded data for a reason), the other is human emotional factor. Other factor is I have friends in good places to bounce information and make decisions that lessens the impact on my bottom line as a businessman - from Wall Street, Columbia Professors and Fed Reserve, etc., I can tell you one thing there are some that made millions off PDM and establishment stupidity.

Pkr has fallen so much, 20 years ago my family bought agricultural land in Pakistan from the hard earned dollars we earned in Canada. That time we had the option to buy a house in Canada instead but we choose to buy land in Pakistan. Today the price of the land we own in Pakistan is the same amount of dollars we payed for it. We made 0 dollar gain on it. Had we bought the house in Canada instead it would be worth millions now because average house in Toronto right now is around $1.5 million.
Biggest mistake in our lives was investing all our hard earned dollars back in Pakistan. We made no gain on it and made loss on many because we bought with dollars not rupees.

The price we had to pay for our blind love for Pakistan.

This is what happens when people blindly follow personalities in Pak

None of them are capable of anything other than asking others for loans and money. All of them including pti. They’re all hitmen of world economic forum and here to watch it burn and destroy

Bas ab tamasha he hoga, chahay pti ho ya koi aur…..WEF penetration of cabinets……thats hiw they operate. Saray imf/wef k bande he hain

Relax and enjoy the shitshow. Enjoy while it lasts

time is short

This is what happens when people blindly follow personalities in Pak

None of them are capable of anything other than asking others for loans and money. All of them including pti. They’re all hitmen of world economic forum and here to watch it burn and destroy

Bas ab tamasha he hoga, chahay pti ho ya koi aur…..WEF penetration of cabinets……thats hiw they operate. Saray imf/wef k bande he hain

Relax and enjoy the shitshow. Enjoy while it lasts
gussa na karo bhai jo pakistani awam ne boya hai wo kanteinge.

pti ke pas na oil ke wells hai na koiye magic growth in exports takes time.

time is short

gussa na karo bhai jo pakistani awam ne boya hai wo kanteinge.

pti ke pas na oil ke wells hai na koiye magic growth in exports takes time.
this is wrong...whoever come to power they will have to gather the taxes in order to run the country.....telling people to not pay the taxes is just wrong

Oil has been a major drain on the wealth of our countries for decades, accounting for about 30% of imports. Unless that is stopped, this endless cycle of current account deficits, currency depreciations will never end. A quick move to EVs might help, but only if they are locally manufactured. Next biggest is Electrical goods. I say forget what the neocons and globalists preach, just erect massive import barriers and tariffs and manufacture everything locally.

Imagine being in export-import business right now.
I think there is a 40 rupees difference in buy sell price of PKR right now. Buy dollar at 260 sell dollar at 220.

Oil has been a major drain on the wealth of our countries for decades, accounting for about 30% of imports. Unless that is stopped, this endless cycle of current account deficits, currency depreciations will never end. A quick move to EVs might help, but only if they are locally manufactured. Next biggest is Electrical goods. I say forget what the neocons and globalists preach, just erect massive import barriers and tariffs and manufacture everything locally.
Imposing tariffs will further isolate the country and their relationship with China will deteriorate further because only country benefits from Pakistan market right now is China.

Imposing tariffs will further isolate the country and their relationship with China will deteriorate further because only country benefits from Pakistan market right now is China.

Why pay taxes when we know it will be looted and wasted ?
the problem is once this whole thing starts...that bhuttoism..than it takes generations to get people to start paying tax again...even if you have honest leader...people will get accustomed to not paying.

Back
Top Bottom