What's new

PKR falling like a meteorite.

Even in percentage terms : 50% in 4 years vs 33% in 4 months...

Commodity super cycle is unfortunate.. But it's still a steep drop. Imagine next year's interest payment on debt with such depreciation and 15% interest rate.
PDM should be blamed for keeping the fuel subsidy from previous government for the first couple of months before roll back. Pakistan was selling cheapest oil domestically when prices where sky high elsewhere. This subsidy broke IMF agreement and has dented Pakistan's smooth way out of BOP crisis. Net result? Fall in currency until the road ahead is made smooth again. The pending asset monetization agreement with UAE is Pakistan's first step forward in that direction. Currency will recover when the asset monetization paves way for IMF tranche to reach Pakistan.

Actions have consequences. I see that the fuel subsidy as the root cause for the currency depreciation. If you can think of a more informed and rationally appealing reason, please help us understand that :coffee:

I see that the fuel subsidy as the root cause for the currency depreciation
No, it's because of political instability since ex PM Imran Khan's ouster and installation of this imported govt of crooks

Right at this moment the interbank rate is 242...

The journey started from 173 and now it's at 242. Everyday we loose about 4, 5 rupees.

No single head is turned. Federal government is busy in god knows what. SBP is chilling. Khan is busy conquering provinces.

Is there anyone who cares for the economy and not the stupid kursi?

Khan's economic plan is pretty shit expecting remittances to complete the dollar shortfall. People speculating on polictical uncertainty.

Is there any party or organisation that has a proper plan to set things straight? Why can't all the stupid politicians sit together and form a charter of economy which should be followed irregardless.

Why does khan say weird shit like I'll negotiate with taliban who literally killed and butchered people but won't talk to politicians accused of corruption, is his ego more important or the country. Let's be honest sharifs and zardaris are not going anywhere.

The state of affairs so literally so pathetic.
This is what happens when you shatter confidence and vote in "import export" guys.
Now enjoy

dollar not available in market on 248

Thats 66 rupees fall from 182 to 248 that is in 4 months
Next resistance line.

They said IK signed late with IMF. it's been 5 months now

No, it's because of political instability since ex PM Imran Khan's ouster and installation of this imported govt of crooks
Political instability is because PTI did not win a clear mandate in 2018. It was reportedly propped into power with a deliberate dependency in coalition that can be exploited when necessary. Be fair. PTI should have rejected the helping hands on 2018?

PKR is dropping like Crypto. I'd recommend people dump PKR for Bitcoin. Don't get me wrong I love Pakistan and PKR but don't let these MF make money at your expense.

Political instability is because PTI did not win a clear mandate in 2018. It was reportedly propped into power with a deliberate dependency in coalition that can be exploited when necessary. Be fair. PTI should have rejected the helping hands on 2018?
Partially true. No single party or party alliance in Pakistan for the past 3 general elections got simple majority (172 seats) in Parliament. Yet no confidence motion was only brought against ex PM Imran Khan's govt
736AACEA-6367-4BFD-9176-1DEEEDC4484B.jpeg
A15E269E-6BD9-4D12-88C2-40ABB7283844.jpeg
47D58C6A-4B02-434B-95EE-28D59FD68361.jpeg

Partially true. No single party or party alliance in Pakistan for the past 3 general elections got simple majority (172 seats) in Parliament. Yet no confidence motion was only brought against ex PM Imran Khan's govt
Simply put, most of the other governments collapsed even before any NVC can be brought to floor. Or had to change PMs midway for whatever reason. The opposition had no need to unite.

Maybe a bug ? I don't know, i just googled and it's saying 207.

google se buy karlo

Okay so in websites it's showing 239. Google still showing 207, that's why got confused.

Back
Top Bottom