What's new

PKR falling like a meteorite.

This is what people need to understand.

The drastic increase in prices, inflation, fuel adjustement, basically almost everything is tied to the sharp rise of dollar, near 40% in 3.5 months, brought on due to the uncertain situation because of this government.

No one trusts the government to remain in place because they came from the side door. Had they actually been elected and didn't come through a deal, things wouldn't be like this.

Stop blaming it on IK's policies and everything, the reason for the current mess is the uncertainty you brought on.

Idhr mulk doob raha hai, magr yeh bhai jan pehle hafta poora Lahore bethe rahay to save his nalaiq son, and did a cabinet meeting on zoom.

Aur ab yeh haftay say sirf SC kay khilf lagay huay hain, and making tweets regarding Turkey and whatnot magr apnay mulk ki koi fikr nhn.

The drastic increase in prices, inflation, fuel adjustement, basically almost everything is tied to the sharp rise of dollar, near 40% in 3.5 months, brought on due to the uncertain situation because of this government.

No one trusts the government to remain in place because they came from the side door. Had they actually been elected and didn't come through a deal, things wouldn't be like this.

Stop blaming it on IK's policies and everything, the reason for the current mess is the uncertainty you brought on.

Idhr mulk doob raha hai, magr yeh bhai jan pehle hafta poora Lahore bethe rahay to save his nalaiq son, and did a cabinet meeting on zoom.

Aur ab yeh haftay say sirf SC kay khilf lagay huay hain, and making tweets regarding Turkey and whatnot magr apnay mulk ki koi fikr nhn.
Excellent administrator

The man behind the excellence of Nawaz sharif was shahbaz sharif thought to be the brains of movement 🧠🧠🧠🧠

👌👌👌👌

Whether it be Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif, Zardari whoever, kursi ki hawis sab ko hai and they do everything they can to achieve that goal of theirs, all of these politicians would happily pour fuel all over Pakistan and flick a matchstick if it meant they could see another day of power. What they don’t have is a solid economic plan, none of them do and the way things seem to be going, I don’t think any economic plan can save this country now. Rest in peace, stability. We had you, we traded you for Afghan refugees, conflicts with India, hatred for the US, and USSR, we traded you so Chinese IPPs can buy yachts without supplying any electricity. We traded you for teer, sher, balla and all other non-sense. Adios.

I got 285pkr for £1 today.

Good for me, bad for Pakistan.
Good for you only when PKR recovers. Or perhaps you invest in an asset that has not caught up with inflation yet (real estate).

Let me just say this for now, that no matter who forms the next government after the present disaster, will be unable to resolve the deep issues plaguing Pakistan's economy, no matter how rosy a picture is painted with their election promises. NO ONE.

I'm on holiday. Buying kebabs and mango milkshakes
Enjoy your holiday, forget about the Economy and politics, just enjoy returning to your country, this topi drama will continue. Hope you have a fantastic time.

Last edited:
1659027810113.png

Enjoy your holiday, forget about the Economy and politics, just enjoy returning to your country, this topi drama will continue. Hope you have a fantastic time.

Thanks bro. That's exactly what I'm doing. Enjoyed a family shaadi recently. Back to the pind soon.

Let me just say this for now, that no matter who forms the next government after the present disaster, will be unable to resolve the deep issues plaguing Pakistan's economy, no matter how rosy a picture is painted with their election promises. NO ONE.

Agreed. That needs a whole sale surgery. But at least there would be some semblance of normality, exporters wouldn't hold their payments abroad, and importers wouldn't be on a dash to get all they can in a day.

The wild fluctuations will stop.

Agreed. That needs a whole sale surgery. But at least there would be some semblance of normality, exporters wouldn't hold their payments abroad, and importers wouldn't be on a dash to get all they can in a day.

The wild fluctuations will stop.

It is important to keep this in mind. No one should expect any economic miracles after the next elections, no matter what the results. That is the sad truth. Yes, the wild fluctuations will likely stop, but the economy will then resume a more gentler glide towards CFIT, that is all. The economic engines have flamed out, you see.

Right at this moment the interbank rate is 242...

The journey started from 173 and now it's at 242. Everyday we loose about 4, 5 rupees.

No single head is turned. Federal government is busy in god knows what. SBP is chilling. Khan is busy conquering provinces.

Is there anyone who cares for the economy and not the stupid kursi?

Khan's economic plan is pretty shit expecting remittances to complete the dollar shortfall. People speculating on polictical uncertainty.

Is there any party or organisation that has a proper plan to set things straight? Why can't all the stupid politicians sit together and form a charter of economy which should be followed irregardless.

Why does khan say weird shit like I'll negotiate with taliban who literally killed and butchered people but won't talk to politicians accused of corruption, is his ego more important or the country. Let's be honest sharifs and zardaris are not going anywhere.

The state of affairs so literally so pathetic.

Everything was going good until PDM came through like wild dogs, investor confidence was good among other things except for Jahils who couldn't see beyond 1 feet and journalists who kept harping PDM view points without any research of its own.

I mean why cry over spilled milk now? The Awam deserves every bit of pain its getting hor do vote Pagu, Ganja and Kusri nasal ko, the Awam should be a good sport and not bitch at this point.

In absolute terms, it may be the same. But you have to calculate % fall with respect to initial value of currency as base. That is more fair. Also correlate the fall in currency with international oil prices :coffee:

What did I tell you 3 months back by August we will be at 240. And Patwari's asking how I know, if these duffers studied economics like I have they'd not be asking.

Back
Top Bottom