What's new

PKR falling like a meteorite.

the problem is once this whole thing starts...that bhuttoism..than it takes generations to get people to start paying tax again...even if you have honest leader...people will get accustomed to not paying.
Nhi tum aaj imran khan ko bithao main 20000$ bhegoon ga .

the problem is once this whole thing starts...that bhuttoism..than it takes generations to get people to start paying tax again...even if you have honest leader...people will get accustomed to not paying.

A common man thinks since he has paid GST on lux soap or Josh, he has done ehsaan and does not need to pay income tax.

While this mentality is incorrect, it's the government that has forced into it by not providing much despite imposing tax. The shop which I use as a hideout, I pay 4000 rent and merely use 10 units of electricity a month yet my bill was 7200 because of the newly imposed 6k tax. I ain't a retailer but then again our country is in a very complex state. Government koi bhi ho the reality remains the same, we have been made fool in the name of democracy. Ye karza etc utaarna koi bari baat nahi, the only real issue is vested interest of the powerful which does not allow action to be taken.

A common man thinks since he has paid GST on lux soap or Josh, he has done ehsaan and does not need to pay income tax.

While this mentality is incorrect, it's the government that has forced into it by not providing much despite imposing tax. The shop which I use as a hideout, I pay 4000 rent and merely use 10 units of electricity a month yet my bill was 7200 because of the newly imposed 6k tax. I ain't a retailer but then again our country is in a very complex state. Government koi bhi ho the reality remains the same, we have been made fool in the name of democracy. Ye karza etc utaarna koi bari baat nahi, the only real issue is vested interest of the powerful which does not allow action to be taken.
Ohh bhai gov to dekho phly

Why should i pay for shareefs and zardaris mafia ?

Why i pay for darbaris ?
Why i pay for beurocracy which did nothing for me ?

In sab haram ki auladoon ko pesa deny se acha hai main pesy ko aag laga doon .

i can understand but that is fundamental flaw in the system... instead of increasing the people that pay income tax, property tax..we are just imposing more and more on the ones who are already paying.!! i had solar system installed on my factory and yet i have to pay 2-3 lac more per month than i did last year...even though my unit consumption is one third!

Ohh bhai gov to dekho phly

Why should i pay for shareefs and zardaris mafia ?

Why i pay for darbaris ?
Why i pay for beurocracy which did nothing for me ?

In sab haram ki auladoon ko pesa deny se acha hai main pesy ko aag laga doon .

I agree. But then in IKs government ik chakkar ap Karachi Laga lete to yehi baat Keh Rahe hote and it's infact still the same.

As I said what you're saying is because the government does not do much despite getting tax from us.

I agree. But then in IKs government ik chakkar ap Karachi Laga lete to yehi baat Keh Rahe hote and it's infact still the same.

As I said what you're saying is because the government does not do much despite getting tax from us.
Say thanks to 18th amendment sir .ik never ruled sindh yet not for one day .

Nhi tum aaj imran khan ko bithao main 20000$ bhegoon ga .
imran bhai ap dai do gay, men bhi dai don ga per normal public k fazool ki adat par jati hai...yahan masla to s ara property tax aur income tax na dainay ka hai.... yeh sale tax jaise musibat galay par jati hai phir....fbr se lai kar lawyer tak sab kehtay hain tax mat do, jab poochain gay to daikh lain gay! 2% hamen dai do hum tumhara number nahi lagnay dain gay..tax choori ki halat yeh hai k commissner office se phone aia..factory ka refund lo, bht dair se lia nahi hai, 40% inko jata hai beech men se, soocha tha treasury men hi paray rehnay don, chalo aur kuch nhi to mulk ka hi kaam a jayen gay ..ab yeh kehtay hain case kholain gay tumharay agar refund na lia!

imran bhai ap dai do gay, men bhi dai don ga per normal public k fazool ki adat par jati hai...yahan masla to s ara property tax aur income tax na dainay ka hai.... yeh sale tax jaise musibat galay par jati hai phir....fbr se lai kar lawyer tak sab kehtay hain tax mat do, jab poochain gay to daikh lain gay! @% hamen dai do hum tumhara number nahi lagnay dain gay..tax choori ki halat yeh hai k commissner office se phone aia..factory ka refund lo, bht dair se lia nahi hai, 40% inko jata hai beech men se, soocha tha treasury men hi paray rehnay don, chalo aur kuch nhi to mulk ka hi kaam a jayen gay ..ab yeh kehtay hain case kholain gay tumharay agar refund na lia!
Kabhi kabhi mera dil kerta hai siachin main mera gher ho is sab se door

I understand that part too but aam admi itna literate nahi unfortunately.
Sir ji punjab and kpk can ask this queation .btw sinsh punjab are same educated sir.sindh is not faraway they can see it .

Mujhy nafrat hai ab darbariyoo shareefoon zardaryoo or inky palto media ko dekhny se
yeh jab tak military inko panah daina band nahi karay gi, yeh musibat hai 4,5 saal bad a jaye gi , phir unstability, economy suffering..per inko kia!! rupee gir rha hai..yeh supreme court ka eechay paray huay hain..anyone with a brain can understand their preference!!!

yeh jab tak military inko panah daina band nahi karay gi, yeh musibat hai 4,5 saal bad a jaye gi , phir unstability, economy suffering..per inko kia!! rupee gir rha hai..yeh supreme court ka eechay paray huay hain..anyone with a brain can understand their preference!!!
I think time is not far when SL type situation is on the way

I think time is not far when SL type situation is on the way
Yups you can see currency situation and their is an unusual amount of silence in the industry these days. There are no transaction or orders....just everyone is siting around fearing what's gonna happen next!

There is no rocket science to control the situation , only honesty and loyalty is required with the mother land. In last couple of years people earned money from real estate and started imports business as it's easy to do so with lot of margins.
I think following points can control the issue with immediate affect.

1. Immediate ban on dollar trading in open Forex market and instead only allowed in banks with proper documents.
2. Put threshold on imports ,it should be 10 percent less than projected export+ worker remittance+ FDI.
3. Some percentage of import quota should be allocated to exporters to discourage imports. Quota can be used by exporters themselves or further auction to importers.
4. New importer should open LC with full payment.
5. Start trading with China in Yuan with special arrangements, this will reduce pressure on dollar.

Back
Top Bottom