What's new

PKR falling like a meteorite.

PKR dropped 60 in 4 years of Imran rule and has shred 60 in 4 months of this new govt. Aren't these guys supposed to be the competent lot ?
PKR dropped 60 during imran was due to the fact that PMLN took tons upon tons of loans during 2013-2018 period keeping rupee value artificially high. Once Imran khan removed such measures and stopped loans to artificially inflate rupee, rupee started falling.

Secondly in April after the imported govt took charge thanks to establishment, over seas Pakistanis started pulling their money out. Resulting in the crises what is currently going on. I didn't had much nor my family but we took our Roshan Digital money out as well. Once Imran khan comes back, over seas Pakistanis will start sending or depositing money once again.

Another issue is the heavy imports. Pakistan a nation of 225 million imports almost everything. From imported chaddi to imported wheat to imported chocolate to imported petroleum. If only we start learning the importance of hard and smart working and stop all useless imports.

Secondly in April after the imported govt took charge thanks to establishment, over seas Pakistanis started pulling their money out. Resulting in the crises what is currently going on. I didn't had much nor my family but we took our Roshan Digital money out as well. Once Imran khan comes back, over seas Pakistanis will start sending or depositing money once again.
Over seas remittance from Pakistanis abroad are higher now than they have ever been under Imran, says SBP.

The current economic owes are a result of derailed IMF program. IMF has cited the fuel subsidy by PTI as a violation of terms.

Over seas remittance from Pakistanis abroad are higher now than they have ever been under Imran, says SBP.

The current economic owes are a result of derailed IMF program. IMF has cited the fuel subsidy by PTI as a violation of terms.
I wonder if these are balances or total aggregate inflows. This number and trends are too smooth and give me concern that we are being only shown inflows in aggregate terms and not the net outflows and not net balance. Note the title on this image: "Funds received". If I added all the funds I received in my Checking account over the last 10 years I would be a multi-millionaire.

I wonder if these are balances or total aggregate inflows. This number and trends are too smooth and give me concern that we are being only shown inflows in aggregate terms and not the net outflows and not net balance. Note the title on this image: "Funds received". If I added all the funds I received in my Checking account over the last 10 years I would be a multi-millionaire.
They are aggregated net inflows. The tweet also says that even daily collection is an all time high. I've such positive claims from SBP more than once in recent times. All has been posted here in PDF before, yet people choose to not believe them.

wow, now why would pakistan spend money for afghans?
Two reasons:

1) Pakistan buys coal from Afghanistan with PKR at a deeply discounted rate.
2) It is seen as Pakistan's strategic interest for to Taliban succeed.

Stfu! Stop blaming Imran Khan for every thing. It was he who started schemes like Roshan Digital and urged overseas Pakistanis to send remittances through legal channels. His hard work is paying now or Pakistan would have been declared bankrupt long time ago

Stfu! Stop blaming Imran Khan for every thing. It was he who started schemes like Roshan Digital and urged overseas Pakistanis to send remittances through legal channels. His hard work is paying now or Pakistan would have been declared bankrupt long time ago
I'm not blaming Imran for everything. I'm only attributing the immediate BOP and currency crisis to the ill timed, politically motivated fuel subsidy. You are free to explain other reasons if you can.

I'm not blaming Imran for everything. I'm only attributing the immediate BOP and currency crisis to the ill timed, politically motivated fuel subsidy. You are free to explain other reasons if you can.
Indian Patwari, there was no fuel subsidy given in Bangladesh and India. Why these countries with a lot more foreign exchange reserves than Pakistan also suffering? Bangladesh even demanded bailout from IMF

There was no Imran Khan in Bangladesh, yet they are having economic crisis

Indian Patwari, there was no fuel subsidy in Bangladesh and India. Why these countries with a lot more foreign exchange reserves than Pakistan also suffering? Bangladesh even demanded bailout from IMF

There was no Imran Khan in Bangladesh
Neither of these countries face the same problem as Pakistan. Sure, the Federal rate increase in US and high fuel prices have brought difficult times for the developing countries. But even with Bangladesh, IMF negotiations are smooth. IMF does not accuse Bangladesh of violating terms.

Neither of these countries face the same problem as Pakistan. Sure, the Federal rate increase in US and high fuel prices have brought difficult times for the developing countries. But even with Bangladesh, IMF negotiations are smooth. IMF does not accuse Bangladesh of violating terms.
Where has IMF accused Pakistan for violating terms? Don't quote me current lying Patwari finance minister. Show me IMF source where they said Pakistan violated terms

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom