What's new

PKK syrian chief executed by syrian FSA

Is there any other nation remained that Persian trolls not came under the disguise of ? :D

India (sometimes Iran) vs. Pakistan, Azarbaijan vs. Armenia, Turkey vs. Iran and Syria (sometimes KSA), and bangladesh vs. IDK, the whole PDF vs. Me :-)P)
Damn where the hell i'm

I think one day Iran will pay the price for their supporting of terrorism against Turkey. They will bleed greatly and we will be there to poor open the wounds. I think either Iranian leadership will switch or USA/Turkey/Israel will tear Iran apart.
The one who is supporting the terrorism is Turkey.Please come and do your best.We are waiting for you.why don't you come?Ah,I had forgotten that you don't have the balls.By the way,it's good to show your true face close to your beloved Israel.

Wow thank you for bumping up a 4 months old thread.
Really I was just wondering how more messy the Turkish section could get.

@Hossein2

Dude, i don't understand your efforts to undermine every damn thread in Turkish section. Are you enjoying much ?

I mean if you have problems with atatwolf invite him to your section and do whatever you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
FSA are muslims but yes they are not shia jaafari, is that a problem sir ?

The problem is they are wahabies.How can you consider them as Muslims?Sunnies are our brothers and sisters.We never want them get hurt.We never want Christian/Jewish guys get hurt.My country has many Christians,Jews,etc whom I love all of them.Do you call those guys Muslims while they consider killing Shias as important as saying their prayers?

@Hossein2

Dude, i don't understand your efforts to undermine every damn thread in Turkish section. Are you enjoying much ?

I mean if you have problems with atatwolf invite him to your section and do whatever you want.

Listen brother I have no problem with anyone except those stupids who insult my country.He was the one who started.I swear before coming to this web I thought about Turkey as Iran's friend and Turks as my Muslim brothers.I don't know why many of them act like this.We should be brothers but some guys don't want this happen

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom