What's new

'PK' breaks box-office records in China just three days after opening

Frankly, I cannot concentrate if the subtitle is English, my English is not good enough to comprehend(not read) the subtitle and watch the movie at the same time.:frown:

This is the English 'dub' version. I somehow think it takes away the beauty of the movie a bit

After I watch PK. The first time I read the name, I thought it had something to do with PDF, LOL
the cantonese title is quite literal... lolz..
in hindi 'peeke' means drunk... stylized as PK in the movie title.

I'm now in the cinema, PK in five minutes. I just spend altogether 20yuan(200rupees) for us three.
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1432703194.938483.jpg

i did with my wife````it costs 118 RMB, quite cheap, didnt use coupon though

I'd say its quite average, I prefer the '3 idiots'`````the scene is sluggish, they can make it more compact

Frankly, never heard of it from any news until now. I just check, it seems quite interesting, and only 20 yuan($3) in the nearest cinema. If I have time, I will consider a watch. 35 million in 3 days is quite good for a non-Holleywood and non-Chinese movie.
Isn't it quite controversial in India? I mean the religious part.
@Bussard Ramjet
yes .. there was some minor controversy regarding criticism of religion.

i did with my wife````it costs 118 RMB, quite cheap, didnt use coupon though

I'd say its quite average, I prefer the '3 idiots'`````the scene is sluggish, they can make it more compact
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1432707853.692490.jpg

Different coupon machines in the cinema where I am watching PK now. A lot of APPs are in fierce competition, I think we should take full use of them, I have already booked tomorrow's another movie for 10yuan.

Indian movies were quite popular in China in the 70s and 80s. Older generation Chinese still remember the old Bollywood movies...

what city do you live in? Post more pics please. I really like seeing Chinese street pics specially from big cities. Want to visit so bad!
Movie is over.
Wuhan, the provincial capital of Hubei, Central China, where 1911 revolution happened which ended Qing Dynasty. What sort of photos do u prefer? I have hundreds of in my laptop. Wuhan is no doubt a big city, ten million people of the municipality, and we have a million college students currently studying here.

Movie is over.
Wuhan, the provincial capital of Hubei, Central China, where 1911 revolution happened which ended Qing Dynasty. What sort of photos do u prefer? I have hundreds of in my laptop. Wuhan is no doubt a big city, ten million people of the municipality, and we have a million college students currently studying here.
So did you like the movie?

So did you like the movie?
My mother likes it a lot. I think it is not so controversial as I expected, well, that is from my perspective. My dad expected it as a typical Bollywood movie, full of dance. That bomb in the station shocked me. It is a good movie compared to current Hollywood ones, much better than most Bollywood dancing movies.

Movie is over.

Mostly where you can see people , streets and surroundings :P

My mother likes it a lot. I think it is not so controversial as I expected, well, that is from my perspective. My dad expected it as a typical Bollywood movie, full of dance. That bomb in the station shocked me. It is a good movie compared to current Hollywood ones, much better than most Bollywood dancing movies.

Bollywood's traditional style of dancing movies will remain with iy ,dancing is what martial arts is to your movies
On topic I visited Shanghai,Yiwu & Beijing when I was a kid about a decade ago
Also post photos of Yiwu

Yeah, Indian movie is interesting in my opinion. I ever watched Asoka King( I forget the details now, but I was touched at the moment watching it 10 years ago);
Another movie is Oh My God, I have to say it's really funny and strange, omg!

Back
Top Bottom