What's new

'PK' breaks box-office records in China just three days after opening

I had seen this movie on the internet without paying any money months ago,sorry for that . This movie is a good movie and interesting, make us understand India better, India is indeed huge cultural difference with us,but we can understand the movie.Compared with India and USA,I think the movie ticket in China is too expensive, normally above 30-40 yuan in second tier cities,40-80yuan in first tier cities.

I had seen this movie on the internet without paying any money months ago,sorry for that . This movie is a good movie and interesting, make us understand India better, India is indeed huge cultural difference with us,but we can understand the movie.Compared with India and USA,I think the movie ticket in China is too expensive, normally above 30-40 yuan in second tier cities,40-80yuan in first tier cities.
u got to use APP, bro, save money in hotels, movies, restaurants, etc. Quite few buy tickets directly at the counter.
Beijing
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1432647687.843360.jpg

In Cantonese it means "tripping and falling to the ground"

Yeah I've heard the Chinese names of Indian movies are very funny

20 yuan is super cheap for movies here in Wuhan. Remember my trip to Chongqing? Since I ordered some hotels through an APP called Qunar( means go to where?) , I now have 4 movie coupons, 20 yuan each and a 1800-yuan red package. U can also select seats using this APP.
View attachment 224919
View attachment 224921
Using red package, God, 8 yuan:lol:
View attachment 224923

I'll definitely watch this, I like controversial movies as opposed to those hollywood-style crap, in a new cinema recently opened in a shopping mall.
View attachment 224920

Seen this one?

Back
Top Bottom