What's new

'PK' breaks box-office records in China just three days after opening

You are taking photos of railway stations, malls etc. Could be a breach of security. hence police should ask why are you taking photos.
Haha, they won't.
Just relax in China. Take photo in front of government, also OK.
Chongqing's CPC
屏幕快照 2015-05-28 17.29.32.png

See my thread, I'm currently uploading my photos about Chongqing, just back from Chongqing.
https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-...inal-translations.363685/page-27#post-7206368
If u take photo of metro, the first reaction of metro staff on the platform is to walk away from your camera, too shy.
And if u take photos of railway staff, they will blush but they cannot walk away, cause they have to stand at a specific place until the train totally leaves the station.
屏幕快照 2015-05-28 18.33.40.png

I just check, IMAX for the movie you mentioned in IFC is 75yuan if book it through Wechat. Why not? Cause YOU ARE A RICH BANKER:p:! U should rent a VIP room for us all!

Wechat price beats Mtime price which says 79 yuan! Gonna start using Wechat for tickets from now on.
VIP room sure why not? text or QQ me when you get here bro, can always use some office hour getaway ... :azn:

QQ Photo20150528182810.jpg

Wechat price beats Mtime price which says 79 yuan! Gonna start using Wechat for tickets from now on.
VIP room sure why not? text or QQ me when you get here bro, can always use some office hour getaway ... :azn:

View attachment 225498
Also try Qunar, u can use 1 yuan to buy a 1800yuan red package! Yesterday's PK only cost us 20yuan for three! The original price was 20yuan for each. I will compare between Wechat, Qunar, Dianping and Baidu Map.

View attachment 225498
Every time I go to IFC, even the subway entrance to IFC, I feel uncomfortable, maybe too 屌丝 for the palace-like IFC.:cry:
I feel totally OK in IKEA or Oceantide and Wanda.

Back
Top Bottom