What's new

Pirates of Somalia and Pakistan Navy

In that regard i have a lot of Indian Friends on Social Media Platforms where we only become hostile in case of a cricket match otherwise brothers in arms :taz:.

Being a Punjabi i love Punjabi Culture and Totally in love with the revival of Punjabi Language and culture in Indian Punjab and love Punjabi Movies from India while we have ruined our Punjabi Culture degrading Punjabi language over Urdu and English.
Also Music is a shared passion with many friends as well. And who cannot love Kohli if he is not a cricket fan.
Plus the Epic India Vs Pakistan Mango Samosa and Biryani Wars as well :rofl:

I can understand your happiness with Punjabiat coming out when you meet other Punjabis; if ever you are in the western US, let me know immediately. Music being a shared passion is understandable; check out the clip below, which was sent to our group in a very diffident way by a very involved Pakistani member, and read the spontaneous comment of our own (Indian) member about it:

Who needs the paraphernalia of a stage and an audience when one can stroll along Lahore's Egerton road and give a concert like performance in the early hours of the morning :)

And to this, the instant reply was:

Hindustani classical is alive and kicking in Lahore.

But I couldn't understand the bit about mango, samosa and biryani wars. I know that biryani is Lakhnavi, although Hyderabad and Delhi people keep giving the Lakhnavis attitude about having something special about theirs. Living in Hyderabad, I can assure you that, good as it is, Hyderabadi biryani is a smidgin teekha; and as a good Bengali brought up on Lakhnavi biryani with potatoes in it as adapted to their less sumptuous ways in exile in Calcutta, that isn't up to Hyderabad or Delhi, forget about Lucknow. So what's the war about? Kerala folks and the Tamilians make their own versions, and we never hurt their feelings telling them the truth about their biryani, but that's not a war!
cleardot.gif

But I couldn't understand the bit about mango, samosa and biryani wars. I know that biryani is Lakhnavi, although Hyderabad and Delhi people keep giving the Lakhnavis attitude about having something special about theirs. Living in Hyderabad, I can assure you that, good as it is, Hyderabadi biryani is a smidgin teekha; and as a good Bengali brought up on Lakhnavi biryani with potatoes in it as adapted to their less sumptuous ways in exile in Calcutta, that isn't up to Hyderabad or Delhi, forget about Lucknow. So what's the war about? Kerala folks and the Tamilians make their own versions, and we never hurt their feelings telling them the truth about their biryani, but that's not a war!
cleardot.gif
Potatoes in Biryani???!!!! o_O
Thats Blashphemy right there :astagh:
Pakistani Mangoes are better then Indian Mangoes and Vice Versa
Pakistani Versions of Lamb and Chicken Biryani vs Hyderabadi and Bombay Biryanis from India.
And Pakistani Samosas Vs Indian Samosas.
You know we subcontinental are sentiMENTAL about food stuff.

Pakistani Versions of Lamb and Chicken Biryani vs Hyderabadi and Bombay Biryanis from India.

trs-jpg.431782

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom