What's new

Pipe bomb exploded in Manhattan Newyork Subway.

Becasue the infrastructure is bit old in New york , the gas leak is also a possibility
Again the infrastructure is 100 years old
575316_1280x720.jpg

Just a gas explosion
032615collapse7cr.jpg

Only some detail investigation can show what was he real motive (if any) could be just some guy who sat in train and some internal gas line blew up who knows

There are these undeground lines which ocassionally have tendency to blow up and it that is fine , becasue of the old age to these infrastructure elements
18explosion.span3_ready.jpg

If a colored person was riding in the red truck people would have say well it must be a Terrorist attack but it was just a gas pipeline

Last edited:
Becasue the infrastructure is bit old in New york , the gas leak is also a possibility
575316_1280x720.jpg

Just a gas explosion
032615collapse7cr.jpg

Only some detail investigation can show what was he real motive (if any) could be just some guy who sat in train and some internal gas line blew up who knows

We need to keep calm and be realistic, what if it was the illuminati? o_O

The suspect has been identified as 27yo Akayed Ullah.

Thank goodness no one was seriously hurt or killed. May the terrorist rat rot in prison for the rest of his sorry life.

The suspect is from Bangladesh.

DQxe9JiUEAAW6GW.jpg

DQxgfunVoAALesD.jpg

It's so satisfying to know he was the only one injured. I'm glad this bitch survived, not only is he suffering from incredible pain, but he'll face trial for his actions too.

Last edited:
From the likes of JC Bose, Vivekananda to pipe bomber bangla people have come a long way.

Glad only the terrorist got injured caught alive .. May God save his life so he become someones bitch in prison for the rest of his life

The suspect has been identified as 27yo Akayed Ullah.

Thank goodness no one was seriously hurt or killed. May the terrorist rat rot in prison for the rest of his sorry life.

The suspect is from Bangladesh.

DQxe9JiUEAAW6GW.jpg

DQxgfunVoAALesD.jpg
Rot? He deserves to be executed man and MTA needs to be more strict.In DC at union station a psycho wielding a knife at a woman was shot dead and in nyc well forget it :mad:

I wonder what makes a human being become a terrorist.

I can't think of any reason at all that justifies the killing of innocent children.

Look what happened after 9/11 USA ruined the lives of millions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya.
(no idea whay USA has attacked everyone but saudi arabia)

Millions upon millions of lives ruined and those countries bombed to the stone age because of the actions of a few terrorists.

Being a terrorist doesn't pay off at all, the US takes revenge 10,000x back.

I'm really starting to think the real reason they commit acts of terror is because they are suicidal and they just want a reason to be remembered and get media attention.

The usual profile is lower working class, bad financial situation, bad education... a lot of reasons to be suicidal.

So they become famous while dying.

Yeah I think that is it... Suicidal losers doing it for fame. Because what they are doing is hurting their people/religion more than helping.

Deeply unfortunate.

I heard about this too.

The Bangladeshi who did this is a complete idiot.

Whats up with Bangladeshis lately? Last week in UK and now in USA.

575316_1280x720.jpg

Just a gas explosion
032615collapse7cr.jpg

There are these undeground lines which ocassionally have tendency to blow up and it that is fine

That explosion wasn’t caused by an infrastructure problem. Some nitwits decided to tap into the gas line and siphon off some free gas without paying. When people grow up in a country where taking shortcuts by thievery is common it causes trouble for us when they come over here and can’t shake their old ways.

Last edited:
Americans should fix up the infrastructure there would be less explosions
However no one can say for sure , what they can do about Angry citizens

nintchdbpict000372513229.jpg

Appears to be a local citizen ? Does not appears to be a Bangladeshi issued ID to me it looks like he was American Citizen

Last edited:
I am just waiting for Press conference when the folks will come hug this angry man and say

"Son we will get you some medical attention so we can let a Mental Doctor treat you for your sickness or stress"

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom