What's new

Indian Killed in Hate Crime in New York City

That's f**ked up...

Do US metros have safe zones? Like space underneath the platform to hide under in case of emergencies?

RIP

I say, hand her over to Punjab police!

Here we have another fine example of ignorance of some Americans, if it wasn't enough that they think all Muslims are to blame, here we have a case where they feel every person on that side of the world is to blame.

She may have considered Hindus involved in 911 attacks as they look like Asian Muslims in US i.e. in colour, accent etc. :undecided:

She may have considered Hindus involved in 911 attacks as they look like Asian Muslims in US i.e. in colour, accent etc. :undecided:

911's alleged attackers were Arabs+Afghans, their color and accent or whatever is significantly different from Indians

911's alleged attackers were Arabs+Afghans, their color and accent or whatever is significantly different from Indians

Agreed!! But for a person filled with dumb mind & sheer hate for the alleged attackers wouldn't be using his/her mind for discrimination.

That's f**ked up...

Do US metros have safe zones? Like space underneath the platform to hide under in case of emergencies?

That's exactly the first thought I had when I read the news.

Many in Delhi have escaped not only death, but even injuries after accidentally falling in front of oncoming Delhi Metro because of a 3 ft wide and 3 ft deep space left open right between the tracks.

Delhi_Metro_Rajouri_Garden_station.jpg

3099815230a28388e20bbfu7.jpg

and yet they talk about radicals in Pakistan ...lol now if this would have happened to an american in any muslim country this would have been an excuse for a moron like bush to wage a war .......americans are such psychos

Russell Peters once made a comment: 9/11 has spoiled it for us brown people here in the west.

I doubt the accent part though. Native Urdu speakers's accent is quite different from say native Tamil or Telugu speakers accent.

I wonder what will @JayAtl say about this...

Since I am your new oracle and you want my opinion I will oblige my minions :lol:

This is nothing but a case of a deranged person committing a criminal act. These one off's show no adversity towards Indian Hindus , let alone towards Muslims in the US. Both enjoy a care free life and the highest opportunities to succeed in the US. A million times more than any minorities in any OIC countries.

Saying this is indicative of anything else would be like saying when Newton happened " children" are hated in the US.

Now, I don't expect you to comprehend anything I have said above, given your limited comprehension seen here.

Last edited by a moderator:
and yet they talk about radicals in Pakistan ...lol now if this would have happened to an american in any muslim country this would have been an excuse for a moron like bush to wage a war .......americans are such psychos

Mate - That is too harsh a statement. These are isolated incidents especially in NY which is one of the most immigrant-friendly cities. So do not generalize the Americans. There are weirdos everywhere. When they operate as groups, then it is a real problem - like the Neo-Nazis or KKK or black panthers which is not the case here.

Mate - That is too harsh a statement. These are isolated incidents especially in NY which is one of the most immigrant-friendly cities. So do not generalize the Americans. There are weirdos everywhere. When they operate as groups, then it is a real problem - like the Neo-Nazis or KKK or black panthers which is not the case here.

Think about it like this. Some Hindu Nationalist in India pushes an American on a train track. US would go mental and demand immediate apology and compensation etc

they were neither hindus nor muslims

Yeah, they were Christians.

Ḥashshāshīn;3749532 said:
Think about it like this. Some Hindu Nationalist in India pushes an American on a train track. US would go mental and demand immediate apology and compensation etc

No - they will not go bonkers - They will want concrete action and FBI will closely monitor the case. If this Hindu Nationalist belongs to a particular group which has a published agenda of hate then they might ask GOI to take a concrete action. If they see a pattern they will issue travel notice.

Back
Top Bottom