What's new

Pipe bomb exploded in Manhattan Newyork Subway.

There is a belief among many American Muslims that this all chaos is part of Trump clown's plan. Slowly he wanna ban any immigration from Muslim countries. I won't be surprised if this is a false flag, in order to create a reason to ban Bangladeshis.

Give this gentleman a prize! Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Wasn't Greece, Serbia and Turkey 1 country before the empire fell apart?

Serbia is in Balkans, Greece is like islands they've always been there.

Sure Turks have some of that blood (mixes) but we have blood from asia Turkic people, that's why we feel Azebeijan, Turkmenistan and other Turkic countries are the same people like us.

India and Pakistan, haven't they both lived together like forever in the same area as one nation?

Do inform me, from what I know you were like 1 country, then came the british and made you into separate countries.

Ottoman empire is different, greece, balkans and others were part of an empire, they had leaders from their own people they didn't really mix with Turks in Anatolia today.
It was more like a partnership and not 1 country.

Think of it like NATO but all member countries have same army, same law but different countries. We never changed their language or religion by force, that is why you have so many christians and other languages in former ottoman lands today.
It was more like a union, like the EU where Merkel is the Sultan.

Do inform me, from what I know you were like 1 country, then came the british and made you into separate countries.

Ottoman empire is different, greece, balkans and others were part of an empire, they had leaders from their own people they didn't really mix with Turks in Anatolia today.

Think of it like NATO but all member countries have same army, same law but different countries. We never changed their language or religion by force, that is why you have so many christians and other languages in former ottoman lands today.

"Part of an empire" - same thing here.

Empires ruled, occupied as far as possible, with arbitrary borders. British did the same.

South Asia is like a continent with different people and languages.

Turkey and Balkans are culturally and racially closer than we are to most of South Asia (except maybe Indian Punjab).

In fact India itself is not 1 nation.

Imagine a colonial entity occupying most of Sub Saharan Africa, and before leaving the region, creating 1 single country called Africa. Does it become a nation?

What is this nonsense? The growing Bangladeshi Americans that join the NYPD are a rare anomaly but one failed terrorist represents us? Note that despite this terrorist attack Trump never mentioned BD in particular. Sorry, bud. Your dream of a travel ban imposed on BD by your God Emperor isn't happening. And really? Should I be insulted and worried about the alt-right insulting BD? Sorry, I don't follow alt-right social media.

What could be more frightening than a bunch of 30 year old virgins calling me a shitskin terrorist on the internet? :lol:

Waaaaaah. "Bang"ladesh...its the new catchphrase. The only real virgins are the ones blowing their balls off because they have Dhaka shtyle IQ :lol:

Who cares about the travel ban if the "vetting" takes a nice massive increase and BD image (whenever it pops up the rare times it does) takes a nice juicy hit. Now go have a look again at your diabetic ridden POS people scrapping the bottom of the barrel in murica...more brutal reality check coming their way because of one fellow "Bang"lalalalalala.:P

Waaaaaah. "Bang"ladesh...its the new catchphrase. The only real virgins are the ones blowing their balls off because they have Dhaka shtyle IQ :lol:

Who cares about the travel ban if the "vetting" takes a nice massive increase and BD image (whenever it pops up the rare times it does) takes a nice juicy hit. Now go have a look again at your diabetic ridden POS people scrapping the bottom of the barrel in murica...more brutal reality check coming their way because of one fellow "Bang"lalalalalala.:P

A bunch of orangutan worshipers online talking garbage about a country they couldn't find on a map. Hilarious.
A Canadian Indian telling me about a brutal reality check in America. Even more hilarious.:sarcastic:

Last edited:
Serbia is in Balkans, Greece is like islands they've always been there.

Sure Turks have some of that blood (mixes) but we have blood from asia Turkic people, that's why we feel Azebeijan, Turkmenistan and other Turkic countries are the same people like us.

India and Pakistan, haven't they both lived together like forever in the same area as one nation?

There is your answer in your post. It was British Empire consisting of the dozens of small kingdoms or nations, including Pakistan's, India's, Myanmar, etc.

A bunch of orangutan worshipers online talking garbage about a country they couldn't find on a map. Hilarious.
A Canadian Indian telling me about a brutal reality check in America. Even more hilarious.:sarcastic:

LOL you made me chuckle...good job hehe.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom