What's new

Pipe bomb exploded in Manhattan Newyork Subway.

Bangladeshi messing up his messed up action. No surprise @BDforever @UKBengali @fallstuff @TopCat

Stick to being cabbies guys + cheap "indian" curry restaurateurs , and keep the "enlightenment" to your homeland... Gulshan style.

The PR BD is getting now on the internet is just wow... all this language about BD out there :o: ... MM was right all along? @Aung Zaya

nintchdbpict000372513229.jpg

Appears to be a local citizen ? Does not appears to be a Bangladeshi issued ID to me it looks like he was American Citizen

Wow! Can you read the words “DRIVER LICENSE” in big letters in the pic? How can you miss that??? Well I guess since you appear to be in China you would be clueless as to what one of these are. :omghaha: Basically if you want to drive a car you have to pass a test before they let you behind the wheel. It has nothing to do with citizenship. When countries don’t have driver license requirements for their citizens (or people simply bribe somebody to give them one) people end up driving whichever way they want and causing needless pedestrian deaths.

Last edited:
Can you read the words “Driver License” in the pic? Since you appear to be in China I guess you would be clueless as to what one of these are. :omghaha: Basically if you want to drive a car you have to pass a test before they let you behind the wheel. It has nothing to do with citizenship.

Not that it matters what the guy's citizenship is, he's going to be spending a long time in prison.

Can you read the words “DRIVER LICENSE” in the pic? Since you appear to be in China I guess you would be clueless as to what one of these are. :omghaha: Basically if you want to drive a car you have to pass a test before they let you behind the wheel. It has nothing to do with citizenship.
Driving a car in China also requires a driver's license and one has to pass the road test to get one. In 2016, 24 million cars were sold in China comparing with 6 million in US. So, please.....

Driving a car in China also requires a driver's license and one has to pass the road test to get one. In 2016, 24 million cars were sold in China comparing with 6 million in US. So, please.....

It was 17 million last year not 6. That’s 5% of the population. There’s 800 cars per 1000 people here. For China it was only 1.37% and your per 1000 is probably right under Thailand and slightly above Botswana in the 150 range. So, please...

I wonder why he is clueless as to what one is.

90% of Americans over 16 have a driver’s license.
It’s a well-known item. I guess it isn’t well-known in China.

Last edited:
Utter filth I'm glad he did not hurt other people, God bless to those recovering.
His life will now be made hell, good.

He will be subject to the the due process of law, nothing more, and nothing less.

I wonder what makes a human being become a terrorist.

I can't think of any reason at all that justifies the killing of innocent children.

Look what happened after 9/11 USA ruined the lives of millions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya.
(no idea whay USA has attacked everyone but saudi arabia)

Millions upon millions of lives ruined and those countries bombed to the stone age because of the actions of a few terrorists.

Being a terrorist doesn't pay off at all, the US takes revenge 10,000x back.

I'm really starting to think the real reason they commit acts of terror is because they are suicidal and they just want a reason to be remembered and get media attention.

The usual profile is lower working class, bad financial situation, bad education... a lot of reasons to be suicidal.

So they become famous while dying.

Yeah I think that is it... Suicidal losers doing it for fame. Because what they are doing is hurting their people/religion more than helping.

I feel these people are actually just suicidal. They lead sad, problematic lives but suicide is haram in Islam, so the only way out is to justify it as some kind of Jihad.

The way to do change is to get involved in politics.

This guy should be hanged.

Appears to be a local citizen ? Does not appears to be a Bangladeshi issued ID to me it looks like he was American Citizen
The terrorist officially immigrated to US. Any resident who stays in US can get a drivers license, as such license is not a indication of citizen ship.

The terrorist officially immigrated to US. Any resident who stays in US can get a drivers license, as such license is not a indication of citizen ship.

He is a Bangladeshi national with a Green Card.

Bangladeshi messing up his messed up action. No surprise @BDforever @UKBengali @fallstuff @TopCat

Stick to being cabbies guys + cheap "indian" curry restaurateurs , and keep the "enlightenment" to your homeland... Gulshan style.

The PR BD is getting now on the internet is just wow... all this language about BD out there :o: ... MM was right all along? @Aung Zaya

Condemn the New York attacker, but respect Bangladesh
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...tacker-but-respect-bangladesh/article/2643165

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom