What's new

Pig Kidneys Successfully Transplanted in Human

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

I saw the news about pig heart transplant into human thread here and a week later, this news is out. But seems like no one pick up this news?

I saw the news about pig heart transplant into human thread here and a week later, this news is out. But seems like no one pick up this news?
Whatever ones belief is opposing this, this will save many lives as many people are reluctant to donate their organs or the organs of their loved ones after sudden death.

Whatever ones belief is opposing this, this will save many lives as many people are reluctant to donate their organs or the organs of their loved ones after sudden death.
Worst of all those slayers claim there is ethics issue becos it uses pig organ and rob the life of a pig.
Then many animals we killed and eat each year and seems suddenly, there is ethic issue when comes to organ transplant?

I think these opposition voices are made by medical companies involved in dialysis operation. Imagine there is a massive drop in demand in dialysis and these medical companies pocket will be hurt. They dont care about how these transplant can help kidney patient lives a more normal life.

Worst of all those slayers claim there is ethics issue becos it uses pig organ and rob the life of a pig.
Then many animals we killed and eat each year and seems suddenly, there is ethic issue when comes to organ transplant?

I think these opposition voices are made by medical companies involved in dialysis operation. Imagine there is a massive drop in demand in dialysis and these medical companies pocket will be hurt. They dont care about how these transplant can help kidney patient lives a more normal life.
Many videos on YouTube how pigs are slaughtered for food. From a solid sledge hammer to the skull, to a bullet, strangulation, being boiled alive etc
Atlease this is for genuine purpose to save human lives by using organs. People can live without eating pig, I dont consume it due to religious and cultural reasons.

This will not just save lives but also prevent exploitation of the poor and human trafficking for organs.

I fear the day when these hybrid pigs start programming and takeover humans...

Back
Top Bottom