What's new

Pictures from cities: Karachi

I dont Like Cape Mount .. So Much Stony Places

We'll Prefer 15 min Drive Ahead of Cape Mount , the place Called Neelum Point ..

4 Ft Waves Everytimes

Such a High , Fast & Clean Water there

Just stay at Shore , Dont enter the water more than 2 ft , otherwise water will take you away in no time .

After the latest rains and the 48 hour plus electricity breakdown even in parts of Clifton and Defence, I say "Hail the Generator!!!" :cheers:

Why the power loss- electrical storms, high heat and lots of A.C. use? Monsoons are seasonal. Have they ever been this bad? Springtime storms in America can usually be violent as it's a transition time in the weather and thus highly turbulent.

After the latest rains and the 48 hour plus electricity breakdown even in parts of Clifton and Defence, I say "Hail the Generator!!!" :cheers:

yeah @ Rs, 5,000/- per 20 liters not for long!

Why the power loss- electrical storms, high heat and lots of A.C. use? Monsoons are seasonal. Have they ever been this bad? Springtime storms in America can usually be violent as it's a transition time in the weather and thus highly turbulent.

out-dated power distribution system - not much is underground so a slight breeze will trip the system!

Did somebody see the Geo News report that the streets light in Karachi were even on in the day when the people were not even provided with power for a moment:hitwall:

Did somebody see the Geo News report that the streets light in Karachi were even on in the day when the people were not even provided with power for a moment:hitwall:

Yes i just saw that on Geo news ! they were flashing wat a shame while the people have to deal with no power the city/gov has them on unreal!:disagree::tdown:

Yes i just saw that on Geo news ! they were flashing wat a shame while the people have to deal with no power the city/gov has them on unreal!:disagree::tdown:

It's disgusting. We dont find water in our rives when they dry and when it rains they over flow, what an irony!

We export rations and then re-import them, though we know that we would suffer shortage!

Why dont we discuss these issues, oh i know why, we might do it if we (the people) here would spare some time from military bashing and Musharraf!

out-dated power distribution system - not much is underground so a slight breeze will trip the system!

Not to mention many Urban areas still do not have a proper gutter system. Where if water level in the streets do rise the water would be channeled into the gutters and the gutters would draw the water away far from the cities into safer areas.

Pakistan really needs to begin these projects of making power and electrical wires underground and building a gutter system it would be a big step towards modernization.

yeah @ Rs, 5,000/- per 20 liters not for long!

Jeez, Elmo says ignorance is bliss :0

But still gas generator way better than the UPS, which died after four hours :disagree:

Elmo was witness to this brilliant phenomenon — all the way from the Sheraton to Shaheen Complex, all street lamps working full capacity :tsk: :tsk:

wow is this is Karachi, My God changed a lot since I been over there (6 years ago). Very nice I am so happy to see my city. Lovely pictures thanks

Back
Top Bottom