What's new

Pictures from cities: Karachi

That what I am talking about....fantastic.

380fc6684486384391f3a3e3ac2550b0.jpg

Crescent Bay, currently undergoing construction in Karachi, Pakistan.

4a96022a4d93add75b0d59c6fa2b1d3e.jpg

2275828b0873b4b05530ff55551e9a1f.jpg

Crescent Bay is a 75-acre development featuring high and mid-rise towers for residential and commercial use, a shopping centre and five-star beachfront hotel in Karachi, Pakistan. Launched on May 31, 2006, as part of a US$2.4 billion investment in Pakistan by Emaar properties, the towers will contain approximately 4,000 residential apartments. Crescent Bay is located within Karachi's DHA Phase 8 and in close proximity to the DHA golf course.

Last edited:
Guys for more pics on current projects in pakistan, search "skyscrappercity mehfil pakistan" on google. They have good pics and update with pictures on almost all the big prjects goin on in pakistan.

Its such a relief to see roads with little / no traffic. Isthat how it is ?

No it’s not like that there is little traffic on the streets of Karachi. May be these are pictures taken on Sunday but the traffic problem in Karachi was very famous before the construction of signal free corridors and flyovers.

salman if u r really nedian i let u guess abt this pic, i walk this place like ten tyms a day, except sunday :)

f7b195242e25e15c7e5ee5c7dab355e3.jpg

cc cybercrosss@flickr
1423782295fa9c7d2ba9798d425e6589.jpg

I love the 3 windows at the base of the dome...very beautifully done.

Just Remind me my School days when our School VAN uncle often take us here for half an Hour

& we sit on Stairs ...

Winds Flows too Fast here .....

Simply breathtaking pictures.
I would love to visit Karachi one day.
I simply cannot wait..what a beautiful city.
However, I heard from friends and family that the air above Karachi is pretty damn poluted, is that true? And if so, how much? Also, is there anything being done about it?

Thanks!

Simply breathtaking pictures.
I would love to visit Karachi one day.
I simply cannot wait..what a beautiful city.
However, I heard from friends and family that the air above Karachi is pretty damn poluted, is that true? And if so, how much? Also, is there anything being done about it?

Thanks!

yes its poluted that why Mustafa Kamal sir created Flyovers to take the traffic control but its fine now the beaches are just simply stunning dont go to clifton if you go there just watch and bounce to the Park ; Go to Russian beach and French beach you will see Pakistan coast guards and helicopters also its clean

overall very nice big MALLS i recommend you to go MAKRO its very nicely organized Better version of American supermarkets very clean

Last edited:
yes its poluted that why Mustafa Kamal sir created Flyovers to take the traffic control but its fine now the beaches are just simply stunning dont go to clifton if you go there just watch and bounce to the Park ; Go to Russian beach and French beach you will see Pakistan coast guards and helicopters also its clean

overall very nice big MALLS i recommend you to go MAKRO its very nicely organized Better version of American supermarkets very clean

Thanks for the information, much appreciated.
I will often visit Karachi whenever I get the chance, it really is a world metropolis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom