What's new

Pictures from cities: Karachi

f68f2f21a08b60c3f66d6c2db10090eb.jpg

8601508a80c9614e9eabd6925efa69e0.jpg

Miss my Karachi love my Karachi cant wait to visit next year !! GOD bless Pakistan.

Its such a relief to see roads with little / no traffic. Isthat how it is ?

In Karachi, roads get very busy during peak hours but due to fly overs, signal free corridors and underpasses flow of traffic has improved to a great extent.

People need to develop more traffic sense and we will definitely see improvement in over all traffic problems.

In Karachi, roads get very busy during peak hours but due to fly overs, signal free corridors and underpasses flow of traffic has improved to a great extent.

People need to develop more traffic sense and we will definitely see improvement in over all traffic problems.

That will not happen anytime soon, considering most of our brothers and sisters treat the horn like its some magical device that will chuck cars out of your way and let you pass?! On weekends I like to take out my old bike for a ride and it gets on my nerves when I am riding down murree road, people have no respect for motorcyclists in Pindi. I have been hit seriously by cars twice and many times by idiots who are too young to drive yet daddy and mommy feel they disserve a car to go to college.

Hell when I was 18 I use to go on Public Transport, sometimes if I were lucky my family would send the driver for me. Spoilt brats, one idiot once hit my car outside lal-hawali and then had the cheek to tell me that its not his car and he was parking it for someone!? WHAT!

Honestly its pretty funny, very few Pakistanis nowadays even know that our country has something called a Highway Code book! (Tut,Tut,Tut) :tsk:

I cant for that train sys /plan to come in place in karachi GOD knows if that will actually happen!

Karachi seems a nice modern cosmopolitan city.

That was not the impression that one gets from all the news about the place and the activities of the MQM there.

There is a bit of a parallel with Mumbai and its Shiv Sena I guess.

Karachi seems a nice modern cosmopolitan city.

That was not the impression that one gets from all the news about the place and the activities of the MQM there.

There is a bit of a parallel with Mumbai and its Shiv Sena I guess.

with all due respect, dont say anything to MQM please!!,

in karachi cameras have been installed for monitoring the traffic and illegal things going in the city and its network webbed the whole city!!

for ur kind information sir, MQM has done these things in three yrs which were dreamed of from past 35 yrs!!!, MQM is very sincere with ppl they deal with and they r trying their best to perform their jobs with

and shiv sina in probably hindu extremist group, u can compare shiv sina to jamaaties

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom