What's new

Picture of the Day

40129_475428356250_573716250_7200349_2468231_n.jpg

Its pretty common. I never felt like taking pictures.

Yeah, alright!:whistle:

Anyway, I did not claim that this was a world record in loading sugercane on a single truck. No need to get all prickly about it! Appreciate the spirit of the pic not the nationality!

Post any pic from Pakistan showing how common man there faces and defeats poverty and I'll applaud for sure. (rather than saying "I've seen plenty of this back home!"):wave:

THRAO_IMME_2010_1_284693g.jpg

Said Aziz Sadat, representing the Ministry of Mines of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan displays a semi-precious Lapis Lazuli stone found in the Hindu Kush region in Afghanistan.

Hubble2_109629g.jpg

NASA has released a new photograph of a cosmic pillar of gas and dust piled high in the Carina Nebula galaxy to celebrate the Hubble’s 20th anniversary. Three light-year-tall towers of cool hydrogen laced with dust rise from the wall of the nebula, in a scene that is reminiscent of Hubble’s classic “Pillars of Creation” photograph from 1995. Photo: AP

Hubble3_109631g.jpg

This photo captured by the Hubble shows the deepest image of the universe ever taken in near-infrared light. The faintest and reddest objects in the image are galaxies that formed 600 million years after the Big Bang. To date, Hubble has looked at over 30,000 celestial objects and amassed over a half million pictures in its archive. In May, a revamped Hubble provided colourful images and crisper pictures of distant stars and galaxies after a servicing mission that installed new instruments and repaired broken ones that had hampered the world’s most famous telescope. Photo: AP

Its Picture of the day thread, don't make it Pictures of India thread.

Pictures of India can be posted in the specific thread, don't make this thread an ordinary thread where each and every pic is being posted.

Pic of the Day means, something special or extra ordinary.

Hey man my post counter is stucked at 111 if i post any it will nt increase rom 111 :cry::cry:

Yeah, alright!:whistle:

Anyway, I did not claim that this was a world record in loading sugercane on a single truck. No need to get all prickly about it! Appreciate the spirit of the pic not the nationality!

Post any pic from Pakistan showing how common man there faces and defeats poverty and I'll applaud for sure. (rather than saying "I've seen plenty of this back home!"):wave:

My intentions were not to belittle any one. I was just talking.

Hey Zeric,

Seems like he is ready to be blown upto the heavens---literally.

Lolz..yeah.

The poor guy must be one of the sentries on some ammo dump and as they cant leave the post he decided (as usual) to pray at the spot.

BTW, have you experienced praying or for that matter try kneeling/sitting over a mat that has been placed on a stony platform? (i am sure you must have done so during your camping/scouting ventures - that's a guess). It hurts, so a few empty ammo boxes beneath your ***** would surely get the job done :)

TARBELA DAM OUTFALL PAKISTAN
tarbela_dam_outfall_pakistan.jpg

Basically, Pakistan's hydroelectric reservoirs are drying up. Several are reported to be at "dead level," which means the turbines can only use run-of-the-river flows, and have lower output as a result. Because natural gas supplies are also low, there are more extended power shortages.

Reasons Why the Nation Loves Pakistan Army

These soldiers are the saints, when they sing, “The saints are coming.”
Because each soldier of the Pakistan Army has a million proud mothers across the country to pray for his safety.
1-3.jpg

Because they are born to save.
ApPhoto1.png

Because they know where their Heaven lies.
2-3.jpg

Humanity is the only word they’ve known.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom